Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
But yeah I REALLY wanted Holly to DIE or leave!

Also those Serbians remind me of Niko Bellic...:wow::wow::wow:

Those Balkan Europeans are no joke. Since this show is in NYC why havent we seen the Cosa Nostra?

Cosa Nostra don't like dealing with drugs. They more on that extortion shyt.

I'm a little disappointed in Holly becuz she coulda played Angela. Soon as she left the Feds office she shoulda went to Ghost got that money and ticket and got the fukk outta town. But she was actually looking for dirt on Ghost. If she use the new identity Ghost gave her she's a dead woman cuz they can track her with that.

I'm glad Tommy showed his loyalty without hesitation but now Ghost has to cut ties to Angela. I know Tasha told him keep fukking her but I feel that's the worst idea. They don't know that Angela is now suspecting Jamie is Ghost instead of Tommy. Tommy knows this and he gotta relay that to Ghost and then all ties need to be cut from Angela. It's just too damn hot to keep that up.

But honestly I think they'll keep seeing each other and this is where Angela gonna have to make the choice. Does she choose her badge or Jamie? I think she gonna choose Jamie and do something to fukk up the Feds case on him.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Dre should understand why he wasn't invited to the meeting though.

Holly must reaaaaaaaally hate Ghost. She asked him to turn on his brother. All she had to do was tell Tommy as soon as she got booked. Everything would've been handled...well, not by Ghost CTHU Tasha should've done a better job of taking Holly under her wing. Those heffas are exactly alike...Mom dukes just like them as well....always tryna manipulate some ish in their favor.

These writiers are inconsistent. Tommy has a burner in the car? He has 18 different stashes all over the city, they shown that they get rid of everything as soon as they put in work but riding around with a gun and silencer? And Ghost has made zero progress on finding out what Angie knows. Put Tommy on it, so he can at least murk Greg.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Tommy cant kill holly because Angela already suspects thats what he did & if holly ends up dead they will know tommy had something to do with it.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
She pulled the panties to the side :gladbron: :wow:

Tasha mama serving that ether :talibama: Got her smartening up real quick

Holly and/or Angela about to get bodied. Things looking real good with these birds about to get off the show :blessed:

Her mama brought her back to reality quick! :whew:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I damn near cant take this show and its soap opera bullshyt anymore bruh. Its gotta be a fukking c*nt writing this :damn:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Cosa Nostra don't like dealing with drugs. They more on that extortion shyt.

I'm a little disappointed in Holly becuz she coulda played Angela. Soon as she left the Feds office she shoulda went to Ghost got that money and ticket and got the fukk outta town. But she was actually looking for dirt on Ghost. If she use the new identity Ghost gave her she's a dead woman cuz they can track her with that.

I'm glad Tommy showed his loyalty without hesitation but now Ghost has to cut ties to Angela. I know Tasha told him keep fukking her but I feel that's the worst idea. They don't know that Angela is now suspecting Jamie is Ghost instead of Tommy. Tommy knows this and he gotta relay that to Ghost and then all ties need to be cut from Angela. It's just too damn hot to keep that up.

But honestly I think they'll keep seeing each other and this is where Angela gonna have to make the choice. Does she choose her badge or Jamie? I think she gonna choose Jamie and do something to fukk up the Feds case on him.

Therefore crossing Greg Knox again :russ:

By the time this shyt is over with, he gonna have to apply for a teacher gig

She has already started that in/out, passive aggressive bullshyt that got her job fukked up in season one.

Angela, Angela, Angela :snoop:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was one of my biggest fears. shyt was/is happening too fast. There is going to be a lot of turnover on this show because certain characters have to be taken out...
...or it could be like Sons of Anarchy, where major characters keep surviving despite how much it defies logic, there's already a lot of Kurt Sutter type fukkery with all of the holes in the writing/plot development.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keeping it real, holly is becoming my favorite character :ehh:
Whenever shes on the screen u can bet some grade a fukkery is qbout to take place :pachaha:
I just wish they could have hired a more fire white jawn to play her, besides Tommy's mom she's like the least fukkable female character that's appeared on the show.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Lala fukked up going back to tasha telling her shawn was good in bed... u know tasha was like :takedat: im going to see for myself now, cause she would have never gave that nikka any if lala kept her mouth shut..

Now lala stuck in the hood