Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Nah, I think he said "this is gonna be our country" after telling Dre he needed to learn Spanish. Population wise, it's looking like that's gonna be the case.

Not really. All these Hispanic "races" don't have shyt in common with each other except a language. Completely different cultures and values.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
The show should just be called The Power of p*ssy cuz these dudes man :snoop:

Even got young casper making wrong decisions over p*ssy :snoop:

How this nikka Tommy not notice his shyt being moved. Big time drug dealers not even doing real thinking when it comes to their women

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Tommy a fukking idiot by even getting close to Holly even when he knew she stole tasha jewelry... ghost and tasha is like family but u don't check that hoe for stealing...

Ghost dumb ass so in love with a bytch he hasn't seen since high school and a broad investigating your best friend and u a criminal yourself, u should know ur name will come up.

Julio the only one who is smart out that crew

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
kind of off topic but I think it's funny how the writers always have Americanized Latinos on the show talking to each other in Spanish

Well I grew up around lots of Mexicans (I'm from Los Angeles) and this actually more common than you'd think, especially if an outsider is around. I work with children and I've seen little hispanic kids have conversations with each other in spanish, even though they speak perfect English. What's more funny is that American writers act like all Hispanics are the same and share the same culture and beliefs.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
A lotta this shyt is Ghost fault too. Cuz he know what he do for a living (dope game). But he had a cover becuz he had no record and he owned Truth so why the fukk did he not know what Angela did for living. He should have asked her and been thorough about it becuz once he found out what she did it was too late she was already onto Ghost the link to Lobos.

If he'd had been thorough with Angela in season 1 becuz he should be with anyone new in his life he would know her field is nabbing drug dealers and he could of got out of this situation of been in love with her before he fell too deep and too hard like he is now.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Shawn is the Naymond of this show. Straight green, no an ounce of street shyt in him.

I think Tasha is gonna slip up and Ghost is gonna find out and have him murked, leading to a all out beef with Kanaan.

Holly is dead, Angie too. Maybe Knox.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
NEXT EPISODE PREDICTION .... CONVO BETWEEN ANGIE AND GHOST ABOUT THE DUI STINT AT THE STATION.

ANGELA : JAIME HOW DOES TASHA KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE???????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

GHOST: SHE FOUND A TEXT. SHE CALLED THE HOTEL. SHE SAW YOU AT THE STATION 100 YARDS AWAY EYEIN ME?

ANGELA: BUT WHEN/WHERE DID SHE SEE ME BEFORE JAMIE?
GHOST: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :ohhh:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Well I grew up around lots of Mexicans (I'm from Los Angeles) and this actually more common than you'd think, especially if an outsider is around. I work with children and I've seen little hispanic kids have conversations with each other in spanish, even though they speak perfect English. What's more funny is that American writers act like all Hispanics are the same and share the same culture and beliefs.
I'm assuming you're talking about the children of immigrants though, in Power you have 3rd/4th generation Puerto Ricans randomly speaking to each other in Spanish without any reason behind it. And in my experience, I don't even hear 2nd gen Latinos use Spanish with each other very often.

And yeah I'm aware of the bolded, Angela (Nuyorican on the show) is actually being played by a half white/half Mexican girl who sounds white in real life. I think most Americans in general don't realize cultural/racial differences between different Latino groups.