Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
tommy and holly deserved all they got in the ending of this episode.
holly being called a bytch, slut, c*nt, thief, finding out tommy's loyalty is to ghost & tommy looking at holly walk away with all the info his dumb ass gave her plus the ring :umad:

Last edited:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
:shaq:

VuBjynZl.gif

7wIH5dTz.gif

jXVHDlN0.gif

7VqH9VRX.gif

2m0LvdGq.gif

69393e.gif
Now this sex scene is more like it, not that trash shyt with LaLa a couple episodes ago

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
yo the demise of dwadye gon be sooner then we think. it just registered to me

ghost is dumb. he was suppose to ask tasha how she knows who/what angela looks like?

she caugh him by calling the hotel. due to her identifying angela 100 yards away maybe ghost will realize he cant trust his driver lol. donno who dumber ghost or angela. lol tasha seen angeal at the club way back but she did not know that girl name was angela lol. well see

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Tasha saw Ghost intimately talking to Angie in the club like in the first 2 episodes of season 1 I think
she caugh him by calling the hotel. due to her identifying angela 100 yards away maybe ghost will realize he cant trust his driver lol. donno who dumber ghost or angela. lol tasha seen angeal at the club way back but she did not know that girl name was angela lol. well see

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
had half a L and a corner of E&J
smh
episode was ill tho
that bytch was really on that shyt
like "Tommy I can save us!"
noooooooooooo!
gotta get ya house in order
both them bytches gotta go
her and Angela. sorry

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Funny I was talking to my homie about going home to watch Power before heading to the gym and as soon as I walk in the gym I see the chick that plays Holly. I was going to say something along the lines of liking the show but I said fukk it and got to the weights. Then turns out she's the star of the EP lol

I remember parts of season 1 and thinking where can they take the show and then we get this far in season 2 and they're taking the show and every different direction possible.
Serbs and rats man.!.. :damn: (wasn't the guy in" 2 fast 2 furious" Serbian that put the rat on ole boy??) Episode was great entertainment

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
wheeeewew just watched the ep. It's going down

Holly is a fukkin retard if she though tommy was choosing her ass over ghost whom he known since they were kids.

Holly shoulda left like ghost said dissapeared and sent his ring back. What a stupid bird. She gonna catch a bullet

D wade's dum ass ass smashing in ghost car. I guess he ghost riding the whip eh lol

All he had to do is smash lala and keep it moving.

tommy is going to merk angela and ghost is going to take the bullet

Where is 50 he hasn't been on the last 2 eps what's this nikka up.
honestly though thats how girls think. girls dont know how loyal men can be to friends because they arent