Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Nah, dude married.

roland-martins-house_broa.jpg
Damn 6 daughters...I know Roland be going thru it lol

Power heating up tho! shyt gettin good...Tommy blew it with Holly at the end....shoulda played her, got unlocked, then knocked her off....but he been simping on legendary levels this season so he's prolly gonna run back to her and do something to fukk Ghost...I don't want them to kill off Angie (that's my baby :noah:) but Greg can get the dirt nap...so can the D.Wade looking nikka...shyt gonna get real when Kanan comes back...dope episode

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y'all think Tasha gonna tell Ghost she slept with Wade? Either by accident or on purpose?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wheeeewew just watched the ep. It's going down

Holly is a fukkin retard if she though tommy was choosing her ass over ghost whom he known since they were kids.

Holly shoulda left like ghost said dissapeared and sent his ring back. What a stupid bird. She gonna catch a bullet

D wade's dum ass ass smashing in ghost car. I guess he ghost riding the whip eh lol

All he had to do is smash lala and keep it moving.

tommy is going to merk angela and ghost is going to take the bullet

Where is 50 he hasn't been on the last 2 eps what's this nikka up.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
ruiz said 50 went out of town. lol he prob hirin more shooters :troll:

i got the season ending with beef with the serbs poppin off. the serbs gon kill somebody on the team.

greg with the license plates jotted down. i got greg pullin over GHOST WHIP soon but instead with TASHA AND DWADE IN THE CAR WITH A GUN and CONDOMS ON THE BABY SEAT. then greg gon pipe tasha next thru extortion :troll: greg will think angela is working for LOBOS very soon also if she keep messsssing with ghost. like it was said. holly and tasha are all weak but stronger then angela could ever be lol. i think ghost is totally not lovin angela no more either lol.
TASHA got dwade down on lock but all she can do is fukkkkk brehs. she don got lobos digits. kanan will disrupt her current relationship soon. her mom ended her career this episode.

but naw i think now ghost and tommy bouta get back to business. the only threat i see is LOBOS AND GREG brehs. and the serbs. its bout to get ugly.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
This fukking show :whoo:

Debbie punked Tasha in her own crib :mjlol:

How you the biggest drug dealer in the tri state area and getting pimped by your girl who is still getting smacked by her mom and getting piped by a straight to dvd dwayne wade that don't even bust his gun :mjlol:

Tommy a simp too, but he a ride or die.... shyt Holly a G too, had this dumb bytch just told tommy what was up, all 3 could've worked angela something serious :snoop:

Them serbs be on some other shyt :huhldup:

Tasha's body got Lala looking :flabbynsick:

Still can't believe Tasha let that lame ass nikka hit :snoop: