Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
There are ZERO ways they can kill and not be implicated :rudy:

If she were to die, Tommy Egen is suspect #1
Yall keep saying the should kill a federal agent like she's just a random homeless person or something. If he won't kill Stern, no way in hell he would kill angela
that's because ghost fukked it up... if he killed her when tommy told him to, none of this would be going on

tommy found out when she found the pedo... she knew the name "ghost" and it was a white guy and had his eyes.....

that was it.. and her own people didn't even know everything yet, cause her boss was about to fired and the spanish dude wasn't there. she would have been killed... they could have hired hitters to make it look like an accident or a robbery or anything

yea they might have suspected it could be close to the case.. maybe they would have... lets say they did... there was still no link to tommy whatsoever

all the sudden 2-3 episodes (days, weeks) later, she finds out it's tommy and then still told no one... another ep she tells greg and THEN it becomes too late to kill her

if ghost wasn't cutting tommy out of all these plans.. and STILL not even telling him how deep this shyt is (fbi showing up, angela still on him, actually lied and told tommy it was clear)

ghost could have had him and tommy and their family GONE by now... fbi on us lobos... give it all to ruiz cause he wants it anyway... i'm out the game... lets move to a country with no extradition

who's gonna say no after you tell them there's fbi on them with pics and files and showing up to the club and they have your name and your girl comes and tells you they questioned her too

they supposed to be kingpins... biggest dealers in ny.. their smarts do NOT add up.. i mean these dudes committing theft with bosses in the van... not middle men, henchmen, 2nd in command... drug kingpins going on robbery missions themselves

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Angela is the biggest dummy. Ghost & tommy best friends and business partners, you fukk Ghost in the club, you know she works in the club and you still tried to lean on her. You really didn't think she knew who you were?
could have stopped right there... if i ever knew a drug kingpin, there would be no time where i'd think his best friend since middle school, doesn't know shyt about it

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
that's because ghost fukked it up... if he killed her when tommy told him to, none of this would be going on

tommy found out when she found the pedo... she knew the name "ghost" and it was a white guy and had his eyes.....

that was it.. and her own people didn't even know everything yet, cause her boss was about to fired and the spanish dude wasn't there. she would have been killed... they could have hired hitters to make it look like an accident or a robbery or anything

yea they might have suspected it could be close to the case.. maybe they would have... lets say they did... there was still no link to tommy whatsoever

all the sudden 2-3 episodes (days, weeks) later, she finds out it's tommy and then still told no one... another ep she tells greg and THEN it becomes too late to kill her

if ghost wasn't cutting tommy out of all these plans.. and STILL not even telling him how deep this shyt is (fbi showing up, angela still on him, actually lied and told tommy it was clear)

ghost could have had him and tommy and their family GONE by now... fbi on us lobos... give it all to ruiz cause he wants it anyway... i'm out the game... lets move to a country with no extradition

who's gonna say no after you tell them there's fbi on them with pics and files and showing up to the club and they have your name and your girl comes and tells you they questioned her too

they supposed to be kingpins... biggest dealers in ny.. their smarts do NOT add up.. i mean these dudes committing theft with bosses in the van... not middle men, henchmen, 2nd in command... drug kingpins going on robbery missions themselves
You saying all this knowing what's going on with both sides. The characters on the actual show don't know just how much the feds know or how deep into their organization they've penetrated. So even though they could've killed her at that point and been good there was no way in hell they could've possibly known that. Plus for all intents and purposes killing her would do them no good. She still hasn't seen any parts or been told anything about the dug business. She met Tommy only cause of Tommy interfering. And the only person she's actually met is his driver. Keepering her around helps them more than killing her as she's a pipeline into how much evidence they have.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a retard. Snitches provide information. Which she did. She also threatened to rat on Angela. Holly's a snitch. Where the fukk you get your information that you need to be part of a criminal conspiracy to be a snitch?

So a grandmother who saw a drug transaction go down on her front porch and called the police is a snitch? A mother who talks to police after her son got killed is a snitch?:usure: I got my info from the actual definition of the word :mjlol:. There is a reason criminals are cautious about who they bring in their circle or who knows what is going on...at least they used to be that is :snoop:.

Last edited:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
So a grandmother who saw a drug transaction go down on her front porch and called the police is a snitch? A mother who's who talks to police after her son got killed is a snitch?:usure: I got my info from the actual definition of the word :mjlol:. There is a reason criminals are cautious about who they bring in their circle or who knows what is going on...at least they used to be that is :snoop:.
Yeah hip hop has distorted what the traditional meaning of snitch, and even coined a phrase "dry snitching" what the fukk it that?

If you are my co-d and I turn states evidence on you and the organization. I am a snitch, because I have intimate first hand knowledge of commission of crimes. If I am witness to a crime, I am a witness and that information has to be corroborated and supported by the evidence.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah hip hop has distorted what the traditional meaning of snitch, and even coined a phrase "dry snitching" what the fukk it that?

If you are my co-d and I turn states evidence on you and the organization. I am a snitch, because I have intimate first hand knowledge of commission of crimes. If I am witness to a crime, I am a witness and that information has to be corroborated and supported by the evidence.

It's amazing how the meaning of words can get distorted. It's even more amazing how strident folks can be when they don't know what the hell they are talking about :mjlol:. The way nikkas tell on themselves these days, snitching shouldn't even be an issue.

Daps

Angela's death WOULD be investigated? A C.I. turns up dead, federal prosecutor ends up dead. Coincidence? They'd just put the squeeze on Ruiz. Not only that but Angela's sister hates James for undisclosed reasons. She'd crusade that it wasn't an accident. All this still leads right back to Ghost & Tommy.

There would be no need to leave if they quit. There's no evidence that they are drug dealers.

Daps

Snitching has always meant telling.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You saying all this knowing what's going on with both sides. The characters on the actual show don't know just how much the feds know or how deep into their organization they've penetrated. So even though they could've killed her at that point and been good there was no way in hell they could've possibly known that. Plus for all intents and purposes killing her would do them no good. She still hasn't seen any parts or been told anything about the dug business. She met Tommy only cause of Tommy interfering. And the only person she's actually met is his driver. Keepering her around helps them more than killing her as she's a pipeline into how much evidence they have.
You're a drug kingpin. Your FBI girlfriend tells you we have a case going on tommy for this. How many times does she need to tell you before you get the fukk up out of there? He hasn't so much as sent tommy a text to leave. Warned him. Nothing.

Hasn't switched up his business not one bit. Not a single thing or aspect of his operation has changed since now two FBI agents have shown up asking questions.

He gonna shuffle through some files she brought home and call it a day? Does he not know she has an office. Co workers. A damn laptop

They should have killed her and left. Or left. Or something. The status quo was not the answer

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Snitching has always meant telling.
No it hasn't, trust me. If I'm not part of the commission of a crime with co-defendants, I can't be a snitch. I can be a corroborating witness. I have no intimate knowledge of the crime. Just like someone wrote earlier, If I am a citizen and I witness a murder, I am not a snitch, I am a witness. If you and I commit murder and you did the deed and we got caught. I am going to do time anyway as a co-conspirator, I can lighten my load from 20 with an L to 5 years if I turn states evidence and become a witness for the state, that is a snitch.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Angela's death WOULD be investigated? A C.I. turns up dead, federal prosecutor ends up dead. Coincidence? They'd just put the squeeze on Ruiz. Not only that but Angela's sister hates James for undisclosed reasons. She'd crusade that it wasn't an accident. All this still leads right back to Ghost & Tommy.

There would be no need to leave if they quit. There's no evidence that they are drug dealers.
Ghost knows every single thing about her. She's out at 6. She's not a field agent. She's a lawyer in this.

Some old white guy (hitter) shoots her. Takes her purse. Runs off. There's no way in fukking hell the FBI links that to ghost. Remember they still think ghost is white

They don't even have the full pic cause Angela never goes to the daughter. They don't ID the voice cause Angela never breaks in and hears that it's tommy

She's not James Bond. shyt she wasn't even on the task force anymore.

It could have been done.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
It's amazing how the meaning of words can get distorted. It's even more amazing how strident folks can be when they don't know what the hell they are talking about :mjlol:. The way nikkas tell on themselves these days, snitching shouldn't even be an issue.
Yeah this is why when "Holly" was first being interogated, he was asking about what she witnessed Tommy do. And, if she seen any of that stuff he asked about, the next step is for her to become an informant and gather information, which means she will now have to pry into Tommy's business, taking pics, recording shyt ect.. She basically becomes Donnie Brasco.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
No it hasn't, trust me. If I'm not part of the commission of a crime with co-defendants, I can't be a snitch. I can be a corroborating witness. I have no intimate knowledge of the crime. Just like someone wrote earlier, If I am a citizen and I witness a murder, I am not a snitch, I am a witness. If you and I commit murder and you did the deed and we got caught. I am going to do time anyway as a co-conspirator, I can lighten my load from 20 with an L to 5 years if I turn states evidence and become a witness for the state, that is a snitch.

So with this being said is Holly a snitch or not?

Daps
You're a drug kingpin. Your FBI girlfriend tells you we have a case going on tommy for this. How many times does she need to tell you before you get the fukk up out of there? He hasn't so much as sent tommy a text to leave. Warned him. Nothing.

Hasn't switched up his business not one bit. Not a single thing or aspect of his operation has changed since now two FBI agents have shown up asking questions.

He gonna shuffle through some files she brought home and call it a day? Does he not know she has an office. Co workers. A damn laptop

They should have killed her and left. Or left. Or something. The status quo was not the answer

I think we still have to consider the fact that Ghost is a snake. He's holding that info in his back pocket and I don't think he'd hesitate to sell Tommy out if it suited him.