Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could swear Tommy told him nomar was a snitch.

But why are you hesitant to call ghost a snake? He sent his boy prison. And even after doing this, he's still confiding in him like he's a trusted advisor
I'm not hesitant. The storyline is convoluted. Here we have Ghost who supposedly sent Kanan to jail. He calls Kanan for info on who is doing them dirty. Kanan says its Rolla. Rolla says something to the affect "After all these years, you trust him more than anybody". Ghost insists that Kanan is his "friend". Rolla says nah "I'm your friend". Now if Ghost felt the need to do Kanan dirty, what sensible reason would he have to "trust" Kanan? If Kanan got more ears to the streets than Ghost, what made Ghost think Kanan wouldn't find out he did him dirty? Not to mention Kanan's plan was in motion long before the attorney said the case was bad and gave a terrible reason why. Ghost was worried about Kanan coming home to no money. Kanan has never asked Ghost for whatever is "owed" to him. Kanan said something about Ghost knocking off Breeze or somebody. Too much illogical unexplained shyt going on.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Just got a chance to watch.

I have to agree with those saying both Tommy and Ghost aren't very smart. The fact that they currently hold the status they do, doesn't add up to the decisions they have made since we have been introduced to the two of them. It's amazing they are so far in the game considering all the dumb decisions they make.

I thought Angela believed Holly about the real ghost fairly easily. She was so sure it was Tommy yet it took one statement from Holly who she knows is a hardened criminal for her to totally flip her way of thinking and believe its James.

I'm glad the Tasha character is being written as a "strong" character and not a weak one.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I'm not hesitant. The storyline is convoluted. Here we have Ghost who supposedly sent Kanan to jail. He calls Kanan for info on who is doing them dirty. Kanan says its Rolla. Rolla says something to the affect "After all these years, you trust him more than anybody". Ghost insists that Kanan is his "friend". Rolla says nah "I'm your friend". Now if Ghost felt the need to do Kanan dirty, what sensible reason would he have to "trust" Kanan? If Kanan got more ears to the streets than Ghost, what made Ghost think Kanan wouldn't find out he did him dirty? Not to mention Kanan's plan was in motion long before the attorney said the case was bad and gave a terrible reason why. Ghost was worried about Kanan coming home to no money. Kanan has never asked Ghost for whatever is "owed" to him. Kanan said something about Ghost knocking off Breeze or somebody. Too much illogical unexplained shyt going on.

I think Ghost killed Rolla becuz Tommy and Ruiz thought he set up the hit on Ruiz in the strip club with Pink Shoes. I could be mistaking but I thought that had something to do with it. That with Kanan telling Ghost Rolla did em dirty is why Ghost took out Rolla.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Just got a chance to watch.

I have to agree with those saying both Tommy and Ghost aren't very smart. The fact that they currently hold the status they do, doesn't add up to the decisions they have made since we have been introduced to the two of them. It's amazing they are so far in the game considering all the dumb decisions they make.

I thought Angela believed Holly about the real ghost fairly easily. She was so sure it was Tommy yet it took one statement from Holly who she knows is a hardened criminal for her to totally flip her way of thinking and believe its James.

I'm glad the Tasha character is being written as a "strong" character and not a weak one.
I think Angela was more worried at the fact that Holly recognized her from being smashed by Ghost at the club. If Holly revealed that to her coworkers Angela would've been in some deep shyt

rlg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What dirt can she possibly give him that he didn't see at that party for himself?

That's his wife bro. Did you see how perturbed she looked when Ghost walked in and she told him that he was in the bathroom? She could potentially take half of Stern's money and go into business with Ghost. If Ghost could pull that off, that would be the lick. If he really wants out of the dope game then that should be his primary focus. The problem with that is Lobos doesn't sound like someone you can just tell that you our out of the dope game and walk away into the sunset.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Agreed. The 'stop snitching' movement distorted the definition.

I still can't agree with this, tho. By this definition, they can't use of dirty cops to their advantage.
How can you agree when what you quoted is the same way its used in hip hop? Who y'all hanging around that don't know this ain't no "street" dudes.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I think Ghost killed Rolla becuz Tommy and Ruiz thought he set up the hit on Ruiz in the strip club with Pink Shoes. I could be mistaking but I thought that had something to do with it. That with Kanan telling Ghost Rolla did em dirty is why Ghost took out Rolla.
Yeah but ghost deep down didn't believe it. He did it out of loyalty to tommy

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ghost MAY be a snake, but Tommy didn't let Ghost or Ruiz know Nomar was an informant. A real investigation of Tommy would always lead to Ghost, so far it has not, but Tommy also said with all the heat we got from Angela it's wrong to start a war. Sohh I guess you could assume he knows. But all they really know is about some bodies. The only way to beat that is skip town. But only Holly knows that so far.
what are you talking about fam... when they were at tommys house, ghost asked tommy to go over the whole thing exactly.. tommy told him how he found out.. why else would angela be there if he wasn't an informant

he doesn't owe shyt to ruiz.. he was about to kill him last season.. but he told ghost

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The "no snitching" thing doesn't apply to people not in the game

But for people involved in criminal acts, they're not supposed to use the police to their advantage
exactly.. people confuse killing a witness vs snitching

yes if you see me doing something.. you some innocent.. and i know its your life or my life in jail... well some people will pay off, intimidate, or kill a WITNESS.. they even call them witnesses

when someone says "bobby is a snitch" it's usually cause bobby is down with the team and involved in the activity