Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She clearly said "You really didn't know?" after she saw Angela's reaction. She knew Angela fukked Ghost so she assumed she also knew who he was as well. If the feds knew about Angela fukking and going on trips and shyt with Ghost all of them would have been locked up by now. It's reasonable to assume that she was protecting her dude. I don't recall the bolded but I know she didn't tell anyone anything except Angela who she thought already knew.
My dude, that's still snitching.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
good episode..

why the hell did tommy tell the serb or whatever that he heard what happened? if i was the serb i would make sure my crew didnt say a word about this to anyone just to see who has info. if they didnt talk he will put 2 and 2 together and know it was tommy and his goons.. plus one dude got shot.. if it traces back to tommy then a war is on.

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Dope show! Looks like Tasha will get D-Wade to kill Angie and Ghost.
Only person winning in this is Tasha and Sterns wife!:wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i still have no idea why ghost continue to push truth.. start a new club.. u have the music clients in which these cacs don't have
he needed to take personal money and lied to his wife about how much, just to OPEN the place

plus he needed tommy's money too

now he's owing all this money to lobos, can't even come up with that, and his boy is under police investigation...

and you want him to come up with more money and buy another business with no income proving that he should have the money to do all that....

get caught brehs

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
he needed to take personal money and lied to his wife about how much, just to OPEN the place

plus he needed tommy's money too

now he's owing all this money to lobos, can't even come up with that, and his boy is under police investigation...

and you want him to come up with more money and buy another business with no income proving that he should have the money to do all that....

get caught brehs

The living Definition of "fukked my money up, now I can't re-up"

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dude, that's still snitching.

nikkas want everything to be snitching :mjlol:. Beyond all the stuff I have already laid out, she's not involved in their business so she can't be a snitch regardless of what she does. Tasha could be a snitch. This broad cannot.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Just a best guess. Ghost never told tommy Angela was investigating him and thinking he was ghost but holly will surely tell which will put an even bigger divide between him and ghost. Kanaan will exploit that weekness. I think he gonna end up killing tommy at some point. Tommy has to go. But at the same token it won't feel right killing off tommy unless they bring down the whole crew. Too much family oriented.

Daps
But the feds did give Holly everything they had on Tommy. He should be ahead of the game cuz of that.

Yea, people asking why she didn't lawyer up...I think she was tryna see what they knew.

Why folks keep asking why Ghost don't just start up a new club. From the picture they painted Ghost is real meticulous about making the clean money all fit. With that being the case there are crazy startup costs of starting a brand new club from scratch. Having to get all the permits, liquor license, rent, and hiring staff and all that. Doing that all again from scratch would be showing too much money. That's part of the reason Stern did what he did. Didn't he at one point mention that he reviewed Ghost's finances and knew he couldn't afford to do all that.

I can't buy this at all.

No way an alpha male would stand pat and allow Simon to not only take his club, but then turn around and make his subordinate (Kantos) his boss. Not a chance in hell. Ghost is supposed to have the vision of a Boss yet he can't see that Simon is never giving him back that club? :comeon:
So what Simon is skimming off the top...even if Ghost did make the 20% target, he's already shown himself to be a snake, why would Ghost really believe he'd honor some handshake deal they made between themselves :comeon:

Whether he can start another club (he doesn't need to start a marquee club in Manhattan, he could start a hole in the wall club in the Burroughs) or some other business venture to wash his money, at the very least he had to walk away from Truth. Him staying makes ZERO sense.

Furthermore, his whole organization is in full fledged crisis mode, yet this dude is working a full time job at a club he can't use to wash his money...this dude Stern got him punching a clock :mjlol:
It was a convenient piece of writing to have Ghost have some business in Miami when Stern sends him there, but what happens when Stern sends him to Vegas for a week or two? In the middle of crisis, how does he explain that to Tommy? Or to Lobos?

A real boss knows when to hold them, knows when to fold them...Ghost should've runway after Stern proposed absorbing Truth.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas want everything to be snitching :mjlol:. Beyond all the stuff I have already laid out, she's not involved in their business so she can't be a snitch regardless of what she does. Tasha could be a snitch. This broad cannot.
You're a retard. Snitches provide information. Which she did. She also threatened to rat on Angela. Holly's a snitch. Where the fukk you get your information that you need to be part of a criminal conspiracy to be a snitch?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, people asking why she didn't lawyer up...I think she was tryna see what they knew.

I can't buy this at all.

No way an alpha male would stand pat and allow Simon to not only take his club, but then turn around and make his subordinate (Kantos) his boss. Not a chance in hell. Ghost is supposed to have the vision of a Boss yet he can't see that Simon is never giving him back that club? :comeon:
So what Simon is skimming off the top...even if Ghost did make the 20% target, he's already shown himself to be a snake, why would Ghost really believe he'd honor some handshake deal they made between themselves :comeon:

Whether he can start another club (he doesn't need to start a marquee club in Manhattan, he could start a hole in the wall club in the Burroughs) or some other business venture to wash his money, at the very least he had to walk away from Truth. Him staying makes ZERO sense.

Furthermore, his whole organization is in full fledged crisis mode, yet this dude is working a full time job at a club he can't use to wash his money...this dude Stern got him punching a clock :mjlol:
It was a convenient piece of writing to have Ghost have some business in Miami when Stern sends him there, but what happens when Stern sends him to Vegas for a week or two? In the middle of crisis, how does he explain that to Tommy? Or to Lobos?

A real boss knows when to hold them, knows when to fold them...Ghost should've runway after Stern proposed absorbing Truth.
You're vison is fukked up. Ghost made the moves to get his club back. He sees shyt is fishy and he will make a counter move. You want him to just kill Stern & Kantos? Is that yall solution for everything?

A hole in the wall doing 80K a night? FOH

He doesn't have to explain anything to anybody he's the "Boss".

Runaway for what? Runaway and do what?

Daps
You're vison is fukked up. Ghost made the moves to get his club back. He sees shyt is fishy and he will make a counter move. You want him to just kill Stern & Kantos? Is that yall solution for everything?

A hole in the wall doing 80K a night? FOH

He doesn't have to explain anything to anybody he's the "Boss".

Runaway for what? Runaway and do what?
When did I say he should kill Stern & Kantos? :dwillhuh:

He doesn't need an 80k/night nightclub, he was hell bent on a marquee club as an escape path, that shyt is dead. All he needs is a place to launder his money. And again, his drug business is in crisis...taking on hits, got more product than it can move, the connect is collecting early, plus major heat from the Feds...through all this, the "Boss" is punching a fukking time card at a nightclub he doesn't own and can't launder money through :mjlol: :rudy: :camby:

And you clearly didn't get the Kenny Rogers reference with the 'runaway' usage, I wasn't being literal, I was saying any real boss, legit or not, woulda cut his losses with Truth, not stood by and let Kantos become his boss (Stern promoting Kantos makes no sense either. Stern's supposed to be a nightclub guru, why wouldn't he bring in a trusted manager from his own company instead of entrusting a shady character like Kantos whom he already said he despises?)