Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
So a grandmother who saw a drug transaction go down on her front porch and called the police is a snitch? A mother who talks to police after her son got killed is a snitch?:usure: I got my info from the actual definition of the word :mjlol:. There is a reason criminals are cautious about who they bring in their circle or who knows what is going on...at least they used to be that is :snoop:.
The "no snitching" thing doesn't apply to people not in the game

But for people involved in criminal acts, they're not supposed to use the police to their advantage

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
She is a snitch now, because she agreed to become an informant. But lets see if Angela treat her as an informant(i.e. Normar) or as a partner.

I think Holly's gonna play Angela. No way is she gonna put her life on the line to help Angela. Either that or Ghost is gonna off Holly.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's because ghost fukked it up... if he killed her when tommy told him to, none of this would be going on

tommy found out when she found the pedo... she knew the name "ghost" and it was a white guy and had his eyes.....

that was it.. and her own people didn't even know everything yet, cause her boss was about to fired and the spanish dude wasn't there. she would have been killed... they could have hired hitters to make it look like an accident or a robbery or anything

yea they might have suspected it could be close to the case.. maybe they would have... lets say they did... there was still no link to tommy whatsoever

all the sudden 2-3 episodes (days, weeks) later, she finds out it's tommy and then still told no one... another ep she tells greg and THEN it becomes too late to kill her

if ghost wasn't cutting tommy out of all these plans.. and STILL not even telling him how deep this shyt is (fbi showing up, angela still on him, actually lied and told tommy it was clear)

ghost could have had him and tommy and their family GONE by now... fbi on us lobos... give it all to ruiz cause he wants it anyway... i'm out the game... lets move to a country with no extradition

who's gonna say no after you tell them there's fbi on them with pics and files and showing up to the club and they have your name and your girl comes and tells you they questioned her too

they supposed to be kingpins... biggest dealers in ny.. their smarts do NOT add up.. i mean these dudes committing theft with bosses in the van... not middle men, henchmen, 2nd in command... drug kingpins going on robbery missions themselves
Ghost and Tommy have stated from tne beginning they don't have "muscle" they run an operation with 'everyday people" to stay under the radar. You also seem to forget Tommy knows Nomar was an informant and he didn't tell Ghost or Ruiz.

could have stopped right there... if i ever knew a drug kingpin, there would be no time where i'd think his best friend since middle school, doesn't know shyt about it
It's all semantics. According to Angela, Tommy was a knucklehead and James was "good boy". People see/believe what they want.. Being law enforcement doesn't change that. And she did ask him and he said no. On the otherhand her father and sister both dislike him. Like I said it's just bad writing. It has good entertainment value but the writing is terrible.

So a grandmother who saw a drug transaction go down on her front porch and called the police is a snitch? A mother who talks to police after her son got killed is a snitch?:usure: I got my info from the actual definition of the word :mjlol:. There is a reason criminals are cautious about who they bring in their circle or who knows what is going on...at least they used to be that is :snoop:.
Calling the police isn't snitching. But giving up names is,

Yeah hip hop has distorted what the traditional meaning of snitch, and even coined a phrase "dry snitching" what the fukk it that?

If you are my co-d and I turn states evidence on you and the organization. I am a snitch, because I have intimate first hand knowledge of commission of crimes. If I am witness to a crime, I am a witness and that information has to be corroborated and supported by the evidence.
If I have a co-d ,we've already been caught and charged. More than likely we both going to jail anyway, some may turn states evidence to reduce their own sentences and they could be labeled snitches, but in actuality they are just confirming evidence .
No it hasn't, trust me. If I'm not part of the commission of a crime with co-defendants, I can't be a snitch. I can be a corroborating witness. I have no intimate knowledge of the crime. Just like someone wrote earlier, If I am a citizen and I witness a murder, I am not a snitch, I am a witness. If you and I commit murder and you did the deed and we got caught. I am going to do time anyway as a co-conspirator, I can lighten my load from 20 with an L to 5 years if I turn states evidence and become a witness for the state, that is a snitch.
You witnessed a murder. And you tell, you snitched. Don't matter if you were in on it or not.

Ghost knows every single thing about her. She's out at 6. She's not a field agent. She's a lawyer in this.

Some old white guy (hitter) shoots her. Takes her purse. Runs off. There's no way in fukking hell the FBI links that to ghost. Remember they still think ghost is white

They don't even have the full pic cause Angela never goes to the daughter. They don't ID the voice cause Angela never breaks in and hears that it's tommy

She's not James Bond. shyt she wasn't even on the task force anymore.

It could have been done.

It could be done, but you're a fool if you think that an informant and an agent getting killed won't send red flags.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we still have to consider the fact that Ghost is a snake. He's holding that info in his back pocket and I don't think he'd hesitate to sell Tommy out if it suited him.
Ghost MAY be a snake, but Tommy didn't let Ghost or Ruiz know Nomar was an informant. A real investigation of Tommy would always lead to Ghost, so far it has not, but Tommy also said with all the heat we got from Angela it's wrong to start a war. Sohh I guess you could assume he knows. But all they really know is about some bodies. The only way to beat that is skip town. But only Holly knows that so far.

Daps
Ghost MAY be a snake, but Tommy didn't let Ghost or Ruiz know Nomar was an informant. A real investigation of Tommy would always lead to Ghost, so far it has not, but Tommy also said with all the heat we got from Angela it's wrong to start a war. Sohh I guess you could assume he knows. But all they really know is about some bodies. The only way to beat that is skip town. But only Holly knows that so far.

I could swear Tommy told him nomar was a snitch.

But why are you hesitant to call ghost a snake? He sent his boy prison. And even after doing this, he's still confiding in him like he's a trusted advisor

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost and Tommy have stated from tne beginning they don't have "muscle" they run an operation with 'everyday people" to stay under the radar. You also seem to forget Tommy knows Nomar was an informant and he didn't tell Ghost or Ruiz.

It's all semantics. According to Angela, Tommy was a knucklehead and James was "good boy". People see/believe what they want.. Being law enforcement doesn't change that. And she did ask him and he said no. On the otherhand her father and sister both dislike him. Like I said it's just bad writing. It has good entertainment value but the writing is terrible.

Calling the police isn't snitching. But giving up names is,

If I have a co-d ,we've already been caught and charged. More than likely we both going to jail anyway, some may turn states evidence to reduce their own sentences and they could be labeled snitches, but in actuality they are just confirming evidence .
You witnessed a murder. And you tell, you snitched. Don't matter if you were in on it or not.

It could be done, but you're a fool if you think that an informant and an agent getting killed won't send red flags.

Like I said nikkas dont know what the word means and just wanna apply it to everything :mjlol:.

Daps
The "no snitching" thing doesn't apply to people not in the game

Agreed. The 'stop snitching' movement distorted the definition.

But for people involved in criminal acts, they're not supposed to use the police to their advantage

I still can't agree with this, tho. By this definition, they can't use of dirty cops to their advantage.

Last edited:
Daps
I'm not sure what you mean by the second part exactly, but I think I agree with you.
My bad, I'm saying, using dirty cops to your advantage is fair game. Obviously, you can't snitch to dirty cops to lock up your enemies, but there's nothing wrong with using them for information and other shyt

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
''fukkING GYPSYS''

uChCRKx.png

next episode gonna be soooooooooooooooo LIT !!!!!!!!!!