Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Do you realize how much inside info she had on their organization? And she gave them nothing. As far as she knew she was about to be taken back to prison in Ohio and still she said nothing. She was only talking to Angela because she thought she knew about Ghost and figured she could use that knowledge as blackmail which she ended up doing anyway.
How could she think Angela knew about the Jamie being ghost when it was never even brought up in the interrogation room? I'm guessing that to her knowledge, Angela did not know the truth. And then she agreed to tell the rest of them to "make this all go away".

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How could she think Angela knew about the Jamie being ghost when it was never even brought up in the interrogation room? I'm guessing that to her knowledge, Angela did not know the truth. And then she agreed to tell the rest of them to "make this all go away".

She clearly said "You really didn't know?" after she saw Angela's reaction. She knew Angela fukked Ghost so she assumed she also knew who he was as well. If the feds knew about Angela fukking and going on trips and shyt with Ghost all of them would have been locked up by now. It's reasonable to assume that she was protecting her dude. I don't recall the bolded but I know she didn't tell anyone anything except Angela who she thought already knew.

Daps
Do you realize how much inside info she had on their organization? And she gave them nothing. As far as she knew she was about to be taken back to prison in Ohio and still she said nothing. She was only talking to Angela because she thought she knew about Ghost and figured she could use that knowledge as blackmail which she ended up doing anyway.
Her assumption that Angela and Ghost were trying to setup Tommy was way off base. See saw them fukking once. I'm not aware of Tommy or anyone mentioning a continual affair between Ghost and Angela. She told a prosecutor that James and Ghost are the same. She snitched. Angela could just as easily recuse herself from the case and divulge all intel to the other agents. That probably won't happen but it could go that way.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her assumption that Angela and Ghost were trying to setup Tommy was way off base. See saw them fukking once. I'm not aware of Tommy or anyone mentioning a continual affair between Ghost and Angela. She told a prosecutor that James and Ghost are the same. She snitched. Angela could just as easily recuse herself from the case and divulge all intel to the other agents. That probably won't happen but it could go that way.

Doesn't need to be a continual affair. She knows Ghost is the person they are after and she knows Angela fukked him. If she can assume they were trying to set her up how can she not assume that Angela knows who he is (which she clearly stated that she did)? Do realize the kind of shyt a fed can get into for fukking the biggest drug distributor in the area? Blackmailing and snitching are not the same thing. Like I said, she had plenty of chances to actually snitch and didnt'.

Daps
Doesn't need to be a continual affair. She knows Ghost is the person they are after and she knows Angela fukked him. If she can assume they were trying to set her up how can she not assume that Angela knows who he is (which she clearly stated that she did)? Do realize the kind of shyt a fed can get into for fukking the biggest drug distributor in the area? Blackmailing and snitching are not the same thing. Like I said, she had plenty of chances to actually snitch and didnt'.
A connection other than a fukk would need to established. People in clubs get drunk and fukk. If Ghost and Angela were trying to set Tommy up, why would they need Holly? They already know him and have unlimited access to him. She snitched. She gave up information. Angela wasn't aware of Ghost's identity. Most people aren't. She now knows thanks to Holly's SNITCHING. Angela can now recuse herself and give the other agents.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A connection other than a fukk would need to established. People in clubs get drunk and fukk. If Ghost and Angela were trying to set Tommy up, why would they need Holly? They already know him and have unlimited access to him. She snitched. She gave up information. Angela wasn't aware of Ghost's identity. Most people aren't. She now knows thanks to Holly's SNITCHING. Angela can now recuse herself and give the other agents.

And intent to provide information/knowing she didn't know would need to be established to make her a snitch. She clearly didn't know that she didn't know so I don't see why you keep belaboring this. If she didn't clearly say "Oh you didn't know" then there could be a discussion but she did and there was a reason that she did. If you think a fed would get off that easy for fukking a target as big as Ghost on some "Oh I just got drunk, I had no idea who he was even though we have known each other since we were in high school and I am a fukkin FED" type shyt I don't know what to tell you :yeshrug:. Angela got way more to lose that Holly anyway you slice it. These are the Feds, you really think that have no way of establishing a connection beyond fukking? nikka is all up in her phone records. All up in her apartment. nikkas goin' on trips together and shyt. Anyone finds out about her connection to Ghost, she is fukked.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The show is starting to hit its stride now and it can only get better from here. This show borrows or pays homage to all of the classic gangster flicks and I'm surprised no one has yet to comment on it, but:

It has the grittiness of New York Undercover, ruthlessness of the Wire, lawlessness of New Jack City, and the character conflicts of the Sopranos/Donnie Brasco/Carlito's Way....

I look forward to Saturday nights now brehs....

If Ghost was on his game mentally, his empire wouldn't be in the disarray it is now....Y'all remember when Nucky got all sprung over Billy and Sally? Same principle, the Power U messes up people's minds....

Going on a galactic scale....Anakin was catching bodies left and right for Padme....am I wrong? Love will make guys do strange things is all...

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
She didn't really snitch though. She thought Angela already knew about Ghost. She didn't say anything about him or Tommy to the other agents. She had ample time and opportunity to blow up their spot but she didn't.

I agree but she did offer to give Ghost to Angela. Holly might play Angela and take the money from Ghost and get lost. That would actually be smart on her part or just say fukk the money and get lost without saying nothing to nobody.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
She clearly said "You really didn't know?" after she saw Angela's reaction. She knew Angela fukked Ghost so she assumed she also knew who he was as well. If the feds knew about Angela fukking and going on trips and shyt with Ghost all of them would have been locked up by now. It's reasonable to assume that she was protecting her dude. I don't recall the bolded but I know she didn't tell anyone anything except Angela who she thought already knew.

This is significant too becuz Angela told one of the agents that you wouldn't tell your sidepiece who you really are if you're a drug kingpin but you'd tell someone you really love the truth. Something to that extent. So Angie's revelation in the rest room was not just finding out Jamie was Ghost but that he wasn't being completely honest with her and their supposed to be soooo much in love.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is significant too becuz Angela told one of the agents that you wouldn't tell your sidepiece who you really are if you're a drug kingpin but you'd tell someone you really love the truth. Something to that extent. So Angie's revelation in the rest room was not just finding out Jamie was Ghost but that he wasn't being completely honest with her and their supposed to be soooo much in love.

:ohhh: I didn't even think about that. That's real shyt. Knowing how women are, she's prolly more upset about that than the fact the he's Ghost :russ:.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:ohhh: Damn great ovservation.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The show is starting to hit its stride now and it can only get better from here. This show borrows or pays homage to all of the classic gangster flicks and I'm surprised no one has yet to comment on it, but:

It has the grittiness of New York Undercover, ruthlessness of the Wire, lawlessness of New Jack City, and the character conflicts of the Sopranos/Donnie Brasco/Carlito's Way....

I look forward to Saturday nights now brehs....

If Ghost was on his game mentally, his empire wouldn't be in the disarray it is now....Y'all remember when Nucky got all sprung over Billy and Sally? Same principle, the Power U messes up people's minds....

Going on a galactic scale....Anakin was catching bodies left and right for Padme....am I wrong? Love will make guys do strange things is all...
It's entertaining. It's still uneven as hell. Far from the quality of "The Wire", "The Sopranos", etc.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They already are prime suspects bruh...Angela knows who Ghost is and the feds have Tommy labeled as Ghost...Anyways its too late to off Angela now, the investigation has progressed too far...If they were going to do it, it should of been back when she only had a partial sketch and the rest of the department had absolutely nothing...

Anyways this season has been great so far...
Not for killing a states attorney.. As I said repeatedly, Killing Angela serves no purpose. Not now , Not ever.