Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Breh... it was a FRONT to launder money. The last party he had, he gave people money to spend at the club :mjpls:

The reason why I didn't want to rebuild on the show is because he was going to have to reapply for the required licenses and permits to open a new spot. He basically looked at the club as his main business and the drug game as the side hustle when it's the other way around.
But he's trying to turn the club into his main hustle. That's his brainchild. The only reason he gave up money to spend at the club was to help gethis club back.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
ug094001.gif

:mjcry:
:russ:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get why Holly felt the need to snitch on Ghost, if she cares about Tommy then why would she want to make his best friend go down? And Holly's a c*nt anyway for snitching when she was facing 3 years at most, plus there wasn't even a warrant for her in reality.

Because she's a dirty bytch :what:. Same bytch who stole from Tasha and called this nikka Ghost to his face in the middle of a crowded club on some reckless shyt. She doesn't give a fukk about anyone but herself. I still can't believe how fukkin stupid Tommy is :snoop:.

Angela's reaction to finding out about Ghost was just :wow:. Say what you want about this show but if that wasn't a perfect (and hilarious :russ:) reaction I don't know what is. I really didn't think they would have the balls to take it there so soon but they did and that shyt was amazing. This nikka Ghost is catching it from all ends. You got Lobos wanting his money sooner than expected. You got Tasha trippin. You got Tommy being an idiot. You got Kanaan on his shady shyt. You got Stern on his shady shyt. You got Ruiz seeing that he and Tommy aren't on the same page. You got Holly dirty ass. You got Angela knowing now. Somethings gotta give :damn:.

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
I don't get why Holly felt the need to snitch on Ghost, if she cares about Tommy then why would she want to make his best friend go down? And Holly's a c*nt anyway for snitching when she was facing 3 years at most, plus there wasn't even a warrant for her in reality.
She was under the impression there was

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since holly is going to get merked, she needs to get the money from ghost and dissapear. Let them figure it out.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Because she's a dirty bytch :what:. Same bytch who stole from Tasha and called this nikka Ghost to his face in the middle of a crowded club on some reckless shyt. She doesn't give a fukk about anyone but herself. I still can't believe how fukkin stupid Tommy is :snoop:.

Angela's reaction to finding out about Ghost was just :wow:. Say what you want about this show but if that wasn't a perfect (and hilarious :russ:) reaction I don't know what is. I really didn't think they would have the balls to take it there so soon but they did and that shyt was amazing. This nikka Ghost is catching it from all ends. You got Lobos wanting his money sooner than expected. You got Tasha trippin. You got Tommy being an idiot. You got Kanaan on his shady shyt. You got Stern on his shady shyt. You got Ruiz seeing that he and Tommy aren't on the same page. You got Holly dirty ass. You got Angela knowing now. Somethings gotta give :damn:.
I actually thought they would have Holly be tough and not snitch but I guess not. And yeah Tommy is an idiot, I don't know how he could be a ruthless gangster yet be so stupid over an average looking female.
She was under the impression there was
I know she didn't have any way of knowing but had she not been selfish, it would have paid off once she found out there was no warrant for her.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually thought they would have Holly be tough and not snitch but I guess not. And yeah Tommy is an idiot, I don't know how he could be a ruthless gangster yet be so stupid over an average looking female.

I know she didn't have any way of knowing but had she not been selfish, it would have paid off once she found out there was no warrant for her.

She didn't really snitch though. She thought Angela already knew about Ghost. She didn't say anything about him or Tommy to the other agents. She had ample time and opportunity to blow up their spot but she didn't.

Daps
She didn't really snitch though. She thought Angela already knew about Ghost. She didn't say anything about him or Tommy to the other agents. She had ample time and opportunity to blow up their spot but she didn't.
She really did snitch. The reveal of Jamie as Ghost doesn't absolve Tommy. And she called Tommy. Who knows what would've been said if he answered.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She really did snitch. The reveal of Jamie as Ghost doesn't absolve Tommy. And she called Tommy. Who knows what would've been said if he answered.

Do you realize how much inside info she had on their organization? And she gave them nothing. As far as she knew she was about to be taken back to prison in Ohio and still she said nothing. She was only talking to Angela because she thought she knew about Ghost and figured she could use that knowledge as blackmail which she ended up doing anyway.