Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
great ass episode :banderas:
I can't wait until holly dies. She plays the antagonist so well. On some king joffrey shyt :ld:
Ghost should've had her bodied that night they met. Would've solved a lot of problems right there.
The best part of the show was angela thinking that those guys had no idea how to break her, and that she was the one that was going to get her to flip :smugfavre:
than she finally gets her chance and gets ethered to bolivia by that basic holly chick :heh:
Her face went from :win: to :mjcry: in a span of 30 seconds :russ:

Ghost had a big fukk up last night though. Telling ruiz to kill the serb without talking to tommy :wtf:
Now ruiz has a weakness he can exploit doing the road.
Ghost fukk up was promising Ruiz the territory. Tommy & Ghost ain't never been on the same page as far as Ruiz.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Killing Angela still serves zero purpose. They'll be prime suspects. Their connection is known.
They already are prime suspects bruh...Angela knows who Ghost is and the feds have Tommy labeled as Ghost...Anyways its too late to off Angela now, the investigation has progressed too far...If they were going to do it, it should of been back when she only had a partial sketch and the rest of the department had absolutely nothing...

Anyways this season has been great so far...

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Angela's face when she found out Jamie is Ghost:mjlol:
ug094001.gif

:mjcry:

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Naw ghost was curving that bytch and chose to stay in the klub instead of going home with her....

She saw angie the second time she kame late, kuz ghost made her change clothes and left without her...
nah Angela not my main point. Point is that Tasha was suspicious of him so she did the whole panty thing with D wade. Only reason she aint throw him the p*ssy is cause she couldnt prove that Ghost was cheating. Now that she know, her mind is free to throw the p*ssy. Either way you break it down; its all Ghost fault.

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
Dope ending. Still feel like this season was contingent on Angela being a complete dumbass. In episode 3, she asked Ghost if he ever wondered how Tommy got the money to invest in the club. If they're best friends (and co-investors) that grew up together, and you suspect one of being a major drug dealer, you don't suspect the other? :dead:
Love is powerful brehs :mjcry:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:blessed: This show is fukkery on fukkery. Every, damn, episode. I don't even care that everyone is a bunch of idiots, I love watching it. I am a DAY ONE ninja myself. We out herrreee / Ace Hood.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Even Lobos moving :mjpls:

He talking about business on the phone. Doing face to face meetings. There's like zero go betweens.

AND HOW COME TOMMY DOESN'T REALIZE THAT 99.9% OF CANAN'S CREW DON'T LIKE THIS CAC ASS. :mindblown:
That alone don't make Tommy the least bit suspicious?

And WHY is Ghost so stuck on this one club??? He can't open another one out of state? He doesn't have any other businesses that he can use to clean his money? He doesn't have a Levy? :mindblown:

It's like all of the plot holes are driving the plot itself.
I doubt he would want to build elsewhere. He had prime real estate in the world's largest club market. Probably couldn't get money like that anywhere else.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I doubt he would want to build elsewhere. He had prime real estate in the world's largest club market. Probably couldn't get money like that anywhere else.

Breh... it was a FRONT to launder money. The last party he had, he gave people money to spend at the club :mjpls:

The reason why I didn't want to rebuild on the show is because he was going to have to reapply for the required licenses and permits to open a new spot. He basically looked at the club as his main business and the drug game as the side hustle when it's the other way around.