Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
I'm still confused as to why Kanan is perceived as the bad guy because he wants to kill Ghost for setting him up to go to prison for 10 years, who wouldn't?
Aint no good and bad b this aint no batman trilogy good vs evil bs like i say they all flawed...wouldnt say he was the bad guy i.saw him as a snake before we found out ghost and tasha snaked him first.

The streets a mf man errbody cut throat smh ...great realistic writing too.

If they kill off Kanan ill be dissapointed the grimey nikkas be the ones outlast everyone...thats y i think tommy gone die or goto the yard.

Daps
I gotta watch that scene again because i don't remember that. Either way, assuming the show ever went into that false reality where Kanan wins and Ghost dies, that would be incredibly stupid killing Tommy. Tommy's the only dude that's loyal to him. Dre doesn't know him, his boys don't know him and there atleast a 15 year age gap. Tommy would ride for him because they grew up together. Dre and his boys would murk him out one day like Lil Ze.
All of this has been covered. It's as if you guys only watch the action scenes and ignore the dialogue.

Daps
I'm still confused as to why Kanan is perceived as the bad guy because he wants to kill Ghost for setting him up to go to prison for 10 years, who wouldn't? And I bet you Tommy's girl will say that James is Ghost to the fed and Angela will assume she is just lying to protect Tommy and disregard it and her...until a later episode when she will consider it. Tommy will end up killing that chick before the end of the season and I think Kanan's son will be the cause of Kanan getting merked somehow
Season one painted Kanan as the villain. Season Two is making Ghost in to a monster. Kanan alleged Ghost took out Breeze who I'll assume was their boss. It's also shaky that he'd reach out and put trust in a guy he intentionally sent to prison.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Season one painted Kanan as the villain. Season Two is making Ghost in to a monster. Kanan alleged Ghost took out Breeze who I'll assume was their boss. It's also shaky that he'd reach out and put trust in a guy he intentionally sent to prison.

Keep you friends close and your enemies closer. Ghost is on to Kanan now and wants him around as much as possible to feel him out.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint no good and bad b this aint no batman trilogy good vs evil bs like i say they all flawed...wouldnt say he was the bad guy i.saw him as a snake before we found out ghost and tasha snaked him first.

If they kill off Kanan ill be dissapointed the grimey nikkas be the ones outlast everyone...thats y i think tommy gone die or goto the yard.

I got a feeling tommy gone die trying to protect ghost

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
:childplease:Compared to Ghost's wife, Angela looks like a fiend. :rudy:
900x900px-LL-6be0b7c1_2ns25vs.gif

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wouldn't say the writing is realistic. it's a lot of holes in these plots. Then again reality has a lot of WTF moments.