Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
In your book, perhaps, but I've never heard anyone call that snitching.

Ghost probably had too much love for Kanan to kill him.

So if somebody you knew set you up like Ghost and Tasha supposedly did Kanan you wouldn't think they was snitching on you? You'd be like oh it's all good I shouldn't been riding dirty. But if they wouldn't have fukked with your tail light you woulda been home free to make your delivery or get wherever you had to go. You wouldn't feel like you got snitched on?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if somebody you knew set you up like Ghost and Tasha supposedly did Kanan you wouldn't think they was snitching on you? You'd be like oh it's all good I shouldn't been riding dirty. But if they wouldn't have fukked with your tail light you woulda been home free to make your delivery or get wherever you had to go. You wouldn't feel like you got snitched on?
It actually is his fault. You know you riding dirty, you need to make sure you got your L's your proof of insurance, make sure all the lights are working and drive the speed limit. Now if they called it in, none of that matters.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Exactly, I don't see how it's not snitching. It's intentionally getting someone in trouble with the police.

Daps

No I wouldn't be like "it's ok"....they set me up!

I just wouldn't define that as snitching. And I've literally have never heard anybody call setting someone up as snitching until this thread.

Daps
Exactly, I don't see how it's not snitching. It's intentionally getting someone in trouble with the police.

I'll put it this way to see if you and @Tha_Mac can see where I'm coming from:

Snitching is a huge 'no no', you're not even supposed to snitch on your adversary. You can't walk into a police station and tell on your enemies. That's against the code, that's not acceptable on the streets. However, you absolutely CAN set your enemies up (be it with other gangsters or with the police, or the IRS, their family, etc). That's all fair game.

What makes this situation foul is that Ghost did this to someone he's supposed to be cool with. So it's fukked up, it's dishonorable, but it ain't snitching.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All D wade had to do is drive for ghost and smash lala. Now he's going to get merked being in a love rectangle between him ghost tasha and the latina with no ass.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
In your book, perhaps, but I've never heard anyone call that snitching.

Ghost probably had too much love for Kanan to kill him.

:what:

What kind of logic is this?....Ghost brought up Rolla and put two in his chest without even verified proof he was behind the hits....

Of course Ghost will kill Kanan if he has to....he just got off the phone with Tasha like "We might not be safe...I need to be back in the house to protect you and the kids"

Daps
:what:

What kind of logic is this?....Ghost brought up Rolla and put two in his chest without even verified proof he was behind the hits....

Of course Ghost will kill Kanan if he has to....he just got off the phone with Tasha like "We might not be safe...I need to be back in the house to protect you and the kids"

That was in response to a question of why Ghost chose to send him to jail (10+ years ago) rather than kill him. Not a question of whether he'd kill Kanan if he needed to.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's not snitching. He just got set up

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the whole busted tail light doesn't add up to me. You putting dope in the trunk and you don't see the light out? Why you using your car? Why are you moving product?

Why is Ghost & Tommy still on the corners at 28 years old? Ghost License has him at 38. Kanan did 10. Maybe they had corners. I damn sure hope they wasn't selling on the corner.

I find it funny how Ghost and Tommy don't have any soldiers