Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint no good and bad b this aint no batman trilogy good vs evil bs like i say they all flawed...wouldnt say he was the bad guy i.saw him as a snake before we found out ghost and tasha snaked him first.

The streets a mf man errbody cut throat smh ...great realistic writing too.

If they kill off Kanan ill be dissapointed the grimey nikkas be the ones outlast everyone...thats y i think tommy gone die or goto the yard.

yep these dudes are drug dealers and killers, they all bad guys:heh:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Aint no good and bad b this aint no batman trilogy good vs evil bs like i say they all flawed...wouldnt say he was the bad guy i.saw him as a snake before we found out ghost and tasha snaked him first.

The streets a mf man errbody cut throat smh ...great realistic writing too.

If they kill off Kanan ill be dissapointed the grimey nikkas be the ones outlast everyone...thats y i think tommy gone die or goto the yard.

You better know it.
Street and squares' realities are polar opposites!

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I bet holly take ghost up on that bread n bus ticket....

I said that to myself watching the preview for the next ep.
She don't give a fukk about Tommy ass :rudy:

She one of those grimey hoes that likes to keep it moving before something
or someone catches up with her, due to whatever grimey shyt she did in the past.

She kept reiterating that she don't do so well being a kept woman, being posted
up in one spot for extended amounts of time

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Kanan is the best character but he has to die. He's Gyp Rosetti in Season 3 of Boardwalk status. Just a complete menace and a threat to every other character. He's gone in either this season or the next.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Wasn't expecting Ghost to figure out Kanan so early on but then again there aren't that many episodes per season right? I fukking hate Holly and want her to die. Angie I don't mind but she gotta go too :ufdup:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
jus because these boring episodes have involved kantos and stern ima go ahead and say ghost makes it out of season 2 alive. im thinkin tasha might be down to set ghost up later on but im thinkin kanan or shawn go die. tommy and kanan murdering qdub from rsks got me thinkin the police might comin down on that murder also. its funny one scene gregs says somethin like "first ghost kills rolla then he kills his replacement" lol at the actual feds not knowing who ghost is but knowing ghost killed rolla. oh yea i got lobos comin though either next ep or a few other eps to come through and crush the buildings. for some reason i think the new guy running the lobos unit is down with lobos but thats jus a wild guess. the way he interviewed that trinitario who later flipped on julio and told em the heat was coming their way left a funny signal to me lol. and i think its gon have to be more competition in the streets eventually then just kanan. wonder where the ruiz angle gon lead to next.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
I understand the power that the p can have but it's hard for me to believe that these broads got these fukking kingpins heads gone like this. Like Tommy wildin about this bum ass Holly bytch seems like a complete departure of what his character has been thus far. I don't believe it. And then apparently Ghost has NEVER cheated on Tasha, now all of sudden he throwing away everything? Yeah ok.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Other than the fact that Tasha is potentially a cheating cougar:dead:
...Ghost wifed a straight ride or die
Hf6NTto.gif
I fell in love with her right then. That was just sexy as hell!!!!!

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People catching on to how their transitioning Ghost into the villain of the story:obama:

I think season 2 will end with Ghost sending Tommy to jail and doing him dirty like Vic Mackey did to Ronnie in The Shield. This will be after Tommy makes a choice between him and Kanan and decides to stick with Ghost who kills Kanan. Either that or they hold off until season 3 where it's Kanan and Tommy vs Ghost, with Angela knowing who he really is and Lobos out to get him as well.