:whoo:
:salute:
ygv45Ib.gif

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Only thing I hate so far is 50 part is moving to fast and quick... they should slow down a bit

Same i think they are going to slow down a little hopefully now that hes in with Ghost and Tommy and hes running the rsk territory hopefully he sees their whole operation before he makes another move he already knows where they wash their money

Maybe he could find their stashes or anything that could help take Ghost down

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
I've noticed they've made Tommy's character more incompetent and rash this season (on top of being a Kannan fanboy). That's strategic. I think that's the writer's set-up to justify him going to prison or getting killed. I doubt they'd kill off a central character like Tommy season 2, but something bad is def gonna happen to him.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing I hate so far is 50 part is moving to fast and quick... they should slow down a bit
Which is why his hand has been exposed. He didn't want to play the background.

I've noticed they've made Tommy's character more incompetent and rash this season (on top of being a Kannan fanboy). That's strategic. I think that's the writer's set-up to justify him going to prison or getting killed. I doubt they'd kill off a central character like Tommy season 2, but something bad is def gonna happen to him.

Tommy has always been stupid. Being a good friends doesn't stop you from being a stupid fukk up.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Aww yeah brehs, another dope episode of Power toni-

Fans looking forward to the new episode of Power season 2 will have to wait another week as Starz is holding a binge-worthy marathon of Power season 1 and the first four episodes of season 2 this Saturday, 4 July.

The show returns with its fifth episode titled 'Who You Are and Who You Want to Be' at its usual time, Saturday night (11 July) at 9 pm ET/PT.

7HbvEqh.gif