Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
If you know somebody riding dirty and you bust their tail light out knowing that's code for the police to pull a black man over that's intent to get that man caught up. That equals snitching in my book. I'm not really rooting for anybody to come up I just like watching the story play out but damn if Ghost and Tasha got Kanan sent to jail they lose points imo.

Why didn't they just kill Kanan instead of setting him up with work in his car and basically sending him to jail? If that's how it went down?
Exactly, it's definitely a form of snitching, intentionally getting someone in trouble with the police.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas:Finally caught up & watched the first 4 episodes. The most entertaining show on tv imo. All the others ones I enjoy are starting to fall off as they get in later seasons.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the whole busted tail light doesn't add up to me. You putting dope in the trunk and you don't see the light out? Why you using your car? Why are you moving product?

Why is Ghost & Tommy still on the corners at 28 years old? Ghost License has him at 38. Kanan did 10. Maybe they had corners. I damn sure hope they wasn't selling on the corner.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
What he did was the equivalent of someone giving you $50 for returning their $50,000 watch. His kid grew up poor and his mother had a house full of money. There's no "good" in that.

It had nothing to do with Tommy. Dude was loud talking while they were discussing business. He was clearly undisciplined. Kanan even asked Dre did he trust the guy. Dre's response was "sure". That's basically no. Kanan made his move and informed Dre "sure" was not an acceptable answer.

UM.. NO

He clearly did home boy in for his lack of respect towards Tommy.. dude was clowning tommy cause they let a ''white'' guy in and K wasnt having some outside nikkas clown his boy... nothing bout business..

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
the whole busted tail light doesn't add up to me. You putting dope in the trunk and you don't see the light out? Why you using your car? Why are you moving product?

Why is Ghost & Tommy still on the corners at 28 years old? Ghost License has him at 38. Kanan did 10. Maybe they had corners. I damn sure hope they wasn't selling on the corner.

Maybe they mean they didn't have distribution, they were moving packages for another nikka

Killing whoever was in charge and putting Kanan in jail gave them the territory and access to the connect

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UM.. NO

He clearly did home boy in for his lack of respect towards Tommy.. dude was clowning tommy cause they let a ''white'' guy in and K wasnt having some outside nikkas clown his boy... nothing bout business..

Kanan don't give a fukk about nobody but Kanan. Kanan clearly says "It's his tongue he needed a lesson in holding it. You sure as shyt wasn't gonna give it to him. Next time I ask you if you can trust a member of your crew, sure is not an acceptable answer"

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe they mean they didn't have distribution, they were moving packages for another nikka

Killing whoever was in charge and putting Kanan in jail gave them the territory and access to the connect
Possibly. But Ghost said if Kanan was still here we'd still be working the corners.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
What he did was the equivalent of someone giving you $50 for returning their $50,000 watch. His kid grew up poor and his mother had a house full of money. There's no "good" in that.

It had nothing to do with Tommy. Dude was loud talking while they were discussing business. He was clearly undisciplined. Kanan even asked Dre did he trust the guy. Dre's response was "sure". That's basically no. Kanan made his move and informed Dre "sure" was not an acceptable answer.

Why you going against the grain?

Clearly the director wanted to show Kanan didn't appreciate the disrespect towards Tommy, otherwise they would have simply had the young nikka disrespecting Kanan instead....if you watch the scene again, Kanan emphasizes specifically that the crew was to answer to him AND Tommy....right after the young nikka kept talking stupid.....so he was perturbed about it and he cut a look at the dude right afterward for laughing.

I think Kanan got love for him. If Kanan kills Tommy, its simply to have no loose ends but, that would be straight business, as in not personal. I don't think Kanan has the same hatred for Tommy as he does Ghost. He knows Ghost set him up. He knows Ghost is the brain, Tommy is the muscle. He saw how Ghost was living in the penthouse like Donald Trump and wanted to cancel him that moment. Tommy's not smart enough or ballsy enough to cross Kanan. I'm not understanding where you're getting this from.

And that's his money nikka.....go head and spend up a crazy murderer's money if you want homie :mjlol:

Daps
If you know somebody riding dirty and you bust their tail light out knowing that's code for the police to pull a black man over that's intent to get that man caught up. That equals snitching in my book. I'm not really rooting for anybody to come up I just like watching the story play out but damn if Ghost and Tasha got Kanan sent to jail they lose points imo.

Why didn't they just kill Kanan instead of setting him up with work in his car and basically sending him to jail? If that's how it went down?

In your book, perhaps, but I've never heard anyone call that snitching.

Ghost probably had too much love for Kanan to kill him.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Kanan is really the true hero of the show when you think about it. It's just that the story's being told through the eyes of the true villain:lolbron:. Kanan's just trying to take back what's rightfully his. Kanan was at the top and in control of their block until his student set him up and sent him down for a come-up. Who then further went on to take his boy which led to him becoming soft and on the cusp of being fully emasculated. Shawn's now putting his foot down and taking charge of these broads since Kanan's release and subsequent fatherly guidance. He's finally manned up:wow:.

Kanan = Avon
Ghost = Stringer