Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
What he did was the equivalent of someone giving you $50 for returning their $50,000 watch. His kid grew up poor and his mother had a house full of money. There's no "good" in that.

That shyt was insane to me, I guess she knows how ruthless he is, and she wasn't going to take the chance. Cause I'm sure after year 2, most chicks would have been spending that money on a new nikka.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Shawn never stopped liking Tasha. Even in his ride with Keisha she asked him after Tasha's call "you really feeling my girl huh?" He was only pushing her away becuz his pops was on his ass about it. Even in episode 2 after Tasha kinda broke his heart you could see he wanted her still.

Angie thought Tasha knew about her and Ghost which she did but what Ghost failed to mention to Angie is that Tasha wanted it to stop between them. Ghost told Tasha he and Angie were thru but continued the affair and Angie thinking nothing different than Tasha being okay with the affair as long as she has Ghosts money to spend and live her life.

And with the son not answering the phone maybe Tasha who knows her husband told her son not to answer his phone even if it was his father. I hate when I be on IMDB and people refuse to enjoy a show or movie they just look for plot holes or wanna criticize the acting or casting. This is a bomb ass show. Just enjoy it and stop looking for reasons to be on the opposite side or overly critical bro.

I'm not looking for or teething through the show to pick at it. It's right in my face to see. And I was simply replying to someone's post.

Daps
Hey the car with the busted tail light is the hot car, He should be arriving around 9pm? is that not plausible?

That's within the realm of possibility, but nikkas are acting like it's been confirmed he snitched.

Ghost is clean, but we don't know about Tasha.

How do we know Ghost is clean?

I swear people are inventing this Tasha doing some shyt on her own angle. Ghost explicitly said they co-conspired to have Kanan get caught dirty.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
That's within the realm of possibility, but nikkas are acting like it's been confirmed he snitched.

How do we know Ghost is clean?

I swear people are inventing this Tasha doing some shyt on her own angle. Ghost explicitly said they co-conspired to have Kanan get caught dirty.
As far as police record he's clean. Angie already did a back ground check on him.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Question, since I see this being said a lot in here: when did setting someone up become snitching?

If you know somebody riding dirty and you bust their tail light out knowing that's code for the police to pull a black man over that's intent to get that man caught up. That equals snitching in my book. I'm not really rooting for anybody to come up I just like watching the story play out but damn if Ghost and Tasha got Kanan sent to jail they lose points imo.

Why didn't they just kill Kanan instead of setting him up with work in his car and basically sending him to jail? If that's how it went down?