Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I hope this show takes a Game Of Thrones twist and the "good guys" tommy and ghost get killed off or something and the next season is all 50 :blessed:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Tasha, LaLa, an Angela are interchangeable as far as natural beauty, all 3 of them bytches are just naturally pretty as fukk. Smh at you get no hoes ass nikkas even considering Holly or Pink shoes over any of the 3 I mentioned. Pink shoes was not even that cute and the bytch looks old. Holly?????:scust:, I would not even consider smashing that bytch (I don't fukk with white girls though so :yeshrug:).

Daps
No one has talked about, when Kanan asked his baby mom for his stash. She has been holding it for 10 years. The look Shawn had on his face, was one of bewilderment and how and why. He was truly pissed off. I think that is where the story line of him and his pop will take a turn. I think Shawn was out there struggling and had to take that job as a driver, when he could have been trying to rehab and get some workouts to pursue his dream as a baller.
That scene made kinda sympathize with 50 he looked out for his baby moms and broke her off a couple of bands and he fukked up buddy for mocking Tommy.

I think 50 was one of those cats that while he was gutta he looked out for his people, look at the way Tommy idolize him, I think what happend was Ghost let Tasha get in his ear about taking out 50 and taking over so they set 50 up. I think by fukking up buddy who mocked Tommy showed that 50 still got love for Tommy and probably thinks Tommy didnt have shyt to do with him being setup it was just Ghost

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But even then, it was played as a bird trying to get some attention from a young guy she had no intention of ever messing with, because her husband wasn't giving her any.

It only got to the level of her using this young kid to get info on her husband, but now she's torn between him and her husband :beli:

If she wanted to fukk now, just on some revenge shyt, cool:manny:

Even last week, they played it so she was upset that Shawn wasn't falling for her game anymore.

But now they're making it seem like they have this amazing bond and she's has these strong feelings for him is :francis:
1st Season it made sense, because Ghost was neglecting her, and she seemed to just be messing with him on some, "Let me see if I still got it" kind of thing.

This last episode was kinda dumb for that storyline. The 3rd Episode he's playing Tasha to the left and seemingly done with her after the convo he has with Kanan, now the following episode he's all in her face talking about he didn't mean to smash Keisha and he still likes her. And that all switched up in 1 episode's time. Made no sense to me, and even my wife was like, "This shyt is stupid"
:heh:

Angie getting mad that Ghost didn't tell Tasha that he was still fukking her was also brain dead retarded writing for me. I just start laughing and shaking my head at some of the subtle things the show does with the dialog and writing.

Ghost gets locked out his apartment, starts blowing up the phone. Tasha ignores the calls, so Ghost calls his son's cell phone and his son doesn't answer it, he instead says, "Hey mom, look it's dad" and gives her the phone.

:dahell:

I just chuckled cause I'm like why wouldn't he just answer the phone, it's his damn dad calling him

:dead:

I know most people don't notice stuff like that, but I do, lol

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
1st Season it made sense, because Ghost was neglecting her, and she seemed to just be messing with him on some, "Let me see if I still got it" kind of thing.

This last episode was kinda dumb for that storyline. The 3rd Episode he's playing Tasha to the left and seemingly done with her after the convo he has with Kanan, now the following episode he's all in her face talking about he didn't mean to smash Keisha and he still likes her. And that all switched up in 1 episode's time. Made no sense to me, and even my wife was like, "This shyt is stupid"

Angie getting mad that Ghost didn't tell Tasha that he was still fukking her was also brain dead retarded writing for me. I just start laughing and shaking my head at some of the subtle things the show does with the dialog and writing.

Ghost gets locked out his apartment, starts blowing up the phone. Tasha ignores the calls, so Ghost calls his son's cell phone and his son doesn't answer it, he instead says, "Hey mom, look it's dad" and gives her the phone.

I just chuckled cause I'm like why wouldn't he just answer the phone, it's his damn dad calling him

Shawn never stopped liking Tasha. Even in his ride with Keisha she asked him after Tasha's call "you really feeling my girl huh?" He was only pushing her away becuz his pops was on his ass about it. Even in episode 2 after Tasha kinda broke his heart you could see he wanted her still.

Angie thought Tasha knew about her and Ghost which she did but what Ghost failed to mention to Angie is that Tasha wanted it to stop between them. Ghost told Tasha he and Angie were thru but continued the affair and Angie thinking nothing different than Tasha being okay with the affair as long as she has Ghosts money to spend and live her life.

And with the son not answering the phone maybe Tasha who knows her husband told her son not to answer his phone even if it was his father. I hate when I be on IMDB and people refuse to enjoy a show or movie they just look for plot holes or wanna criticize the acting or casting. This is a bomb ass show. Just enjoy it and stop looking for reasons to be on the opposite side or overly critical bro.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time

We all notice it, you're not special. We also know that they only have a certain amount of time to tell a story. You must remember at the time these episodes were written and filmed, they didn't know if they would get renewed. So for pacing and moving along the story creative license sometimes has to take place over obvious shyt. Pointing out obvious shyt like how come white girls always fall down when the boogie man is chasing them ect...

Suspension of Disbelief.

suspend judgment concerning the implausibility of the narrative

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Tasha, LaLa, an Angela are interchangeable as far as natural beauty, all 3 of them bytches are just naturally pretty as fukk. Smh at you get no hoes ass nikkas even considering Holly or Pink shoes over any of the 3 I mentioned. Pink shoes was not even that cute and the bytch looks old. Holly?????:scust:, I would not even consider smashing that bytch (I don't fukk with white girls though so :yeshrug:).
Pink Shoes posed as a stripper before she poked bro all up :noah:

Daps
That scene made kinda sympathize with 50 he looked out for his baby moms and broke her off a couple of bands and he fukked up buddy for mocking Tommy.

I think 50 was one of those cats that while he was gutta he looked out for his people, look at the way Tommy idolize him, I think what happend was Ghost let Tasha get in his ear about taking out 50 and taking over so they set 50 up. I think by fukking up buddy who mocked Tommy showed that 50 still got love for Tommy and probably thinks Tommy didnt have shyt to do with him being setup it was just Ghost
Slowdown, Jr. None of that was out of "goodness". He gave his baby mother a couple grand for holding on to his money and struggling for ten years. He killed dude because he was too mouthy. It had nothing to do with Tommy.

Daps
Slowdown, Jr. None of that was out of "goodness". He gave his baby mother a couple grand for holding on to his money and struggling for ten years. He killed dude because he was too mouthy. It had nothing to do with Tommy.
Thats the definition of goodness nikka, if he was a dirty nikka he would have got his nut and his money and dipped with a quickness. And how dude was mouthy? He had one scene where he is clowing tommy with 50 giving him the stink eye and the next scene was him in a trunk with his tounge cut out. They played that scene out as don't talk shyt about 50s boys.
Thats how I saw it anyways:yeshrug:

Daps
Thats the definition of goodness nikka, if he was a dirty nikka he would have got his nut and his money and dipped with a quickness. And how dude was mouthy? He had one scene where he is clowing tommy with 50 giving him the stink eye and the next scene was him in a trunk with his tounge cut out. They played that scene out as don't talk shyt about 50s boys.
Thats how I saw it anyways:yeshrug:
What he did was the equivalent of someone giving you $50 for returning their $50,000 watch. His kid grew up poor and his mother had a house full of money. There's no "good" in that.

It had nothing to do with Tommy. Dude was loud talking while they were discussing business. He was clearly undisciplined. Kanan even asked Dre did he trust the guy. Dre's response was "sure". That's basically no. Kanan made his move and informed Dre "sure" was not an acceptable answer.