Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
They didn't say "snitched" but Ghost admits that he and Tasha sent Kanan to jail. Whether that's an anonymous phone call/tip or making sure that he's somewhere with something, that's snitching. The right move, if they wanted him gone, was to give him a shell. So, I assume Tommy doesn't know and if he did, then he had a right to question Ghost when he discovered Angela was the Fed.

How the fukk doesn't Angela know Jamie as Ghost? She can't be that stupid. He's been hustlin since they were teens...I'm sure the sister knows. Where did he get the money for a club? How do they own every business together but NOT hustle together.

LOL Funny, now the Feds are looking into Ghost's past..which is exactly why he stayed out of the press for the club.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
R3iMkIV.gif
lol my exact reaction.
@Millions Angie is too zealous. Homegirl needs to punch in, punch out, collect that paycheck and call it a day :ufdup:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
They didn't say "snitched" but Ghost admits that he and Tasha sent Kanan to jail. Whether that's an anonymous phone call/tip or making sure that he's somewhere with something, that's snitching. The right move, if they wanted him gone, was to give him a shell. So, I assume Tommy doesn't know and if he did, then he had a right to question Ghost when he discovered Angela was the Fed.

How the fukk doesn't Angela know Jamie as Ghost? She can't be that stupid. He's been hustlin since they were teens...I'm sure the sister knows. Where did he get the money for a club? How do they own every business together but NOT hustle together.

LOL Funny, now the Feds are looking into Ghost's past..which is exactly why he stayed out of the press for the club.
Angela Moved away when he was just a corner boy. Doubt he was Ghost back than...nikka prolly sold reggie lmao

Her sister still in the old hood ? she dont seem like the type to be around or deal with hood nikkas.

Only ppl in the game know him as Ghost.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ghost. Kanan is dumb as fukk. His gun game is kinda vicious, but fukk him. He letting Ghost live. Should've came home and rocked him.
:what::dead::pachaha:

fam you buggin. Kanan playing this shyt on hall of fame right now. You come home and wack Ghost all youre gonna have is a frenetic Tommy. Right now, by using Tommy's dumbass he has managed to get the inside scoop on where they keep the weight, the laundromat and club they use to wash/keep their bread and inside knowledge on their connect/distribution channel. Do not discount the value of information. If he takes out Ghost now itll be difficult though because his son is always there. He would have to get his son in on the action.

If he aint with Dwade he's typically with Angie or with Tommy, with fam, or at the club. He's never alone.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Just watched the most recent episode... the comedy was :mjlol:

50 and D Wade's mom fukkin up stairs while D Wade is downstairs like :beli: :francis:

"She got the best ass in NYC" :dead:

"I bought a bytch for my bytch" :heh:

D wade STILL simpin for Tasha :snoop:

Ghost snitched on 50 and sent him to jail :ohhh:

Jaime's pic popping up in that FBI meeting :lupe:

Kidd Kidd preforming in the club.... its dope that 50 is giving dude exposure like that.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I did kinda forget about this but I do remember it now. This will be Holly's out as soon as she see's Angela in the interrogation room. I don't know how she gonna black male Angie with the feds watching but I'm sure she'll do it in some form to save her ass.
that's your answer right there. "oh i remember you from the 2nd floor of truth."

blackmail her with a black male.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought it was known Ghost put him in Jail
It was never known, just hinted at. Some of their discussions, the looks Ghost and Tasha made when he got out, Kanaan's whole plot always seemed more than just some old head coming out and wanting to reclaim his throne type shyt, it always seemed more like revenge.

Yo I'm late as hell but I just realized Tommy is the same dude who played Ginger in True Detective.....the leader of that biker gang Rust infiltrated :ohhh:
He was also one of the skinheads in Banshee
I was Mad julio aint throw no punches back :dahell:

Nah, that was the right thing. Julio knows he didn't do anything wrong and if Ghost had to make a choice, he'd go with Tommy.

How the fukk doesn't Angela know Jamie as Ghost? She can't be that stupid. He's been hustlin since they were teens...I'm sure the sister knows. Where did he get the money for a club?

Does she know he was hustling? Her pops would talk about him being a punk, but I don't think Angela knew why, I think she saw it as him just not trusting a dude she liked. Ghost was probably good about always keeping that side away from her, even as kids. Tasha came up in that shyt though.

He was starting to get comfortable. Remember last year, he was posing for a picture

Ghost: :obama:

Tommy::what::ufdup:You start posing for pictures and people see a young black dude is running the hottest nightclub in Manhattan, people aren't gonna start trying to find out who James St. Patrick is and how he got his money?

he could tell when he was talking to Rolla. He only shot him because he knew that Tommy wouldnt have approved if he didnt

Yup, that's when he started to figure out.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, Angela fukking Ghost doesn't change the fact that Ghost is a drug dealer, they'll just remove her from the case and probably investigate her to see if she fukked up the investigation at some point.

That doesn't make the writers smart though, especially if it was something they just pulled out of their ass just to make women go "Get him girl" The writing was sloppy, how all of a sudden Tasha is torn between Shawn and Ghost.
that tasha car scene with Shawn looking through the rear-view mirror in season 1 was corny as fck :beli:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
What a great episode!! That shot of 50 at the end. :pachaha::wow:

Ghost came through this week. He finally knows everything that is going on and he is going to make some heavy moves.

Hopefully Tasha comes to her senses after that encounter with Kanaan. Let Ghost in!! :meanmark:

Kidd Kidd at the club was :russ: but that joint is tough!! :lupe: :dj2:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that tasha car scene with Shawn looking through the rear-view mirror in season 1 was corny as fck :beli:
But even then, it was played as a bird trying to get some attention from a young guy she had no intention of ever messing with, because her husband wasn't giving her any.

It only got to the level of her using this young kid to get info on her husband, but now she's torn between him and her husband :beli:

If she wanted to fukk now, just on some revenge shyt, cool:manny:

Even last week, they played it so she was upset that Shawn wasn't falling for her game anymore.

But now they're making it seem like they have this amazing bond and she's has these strong feelings for him is :francis: