Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
50's hustle game and cross promotion steez is :whew:. The nikka has not dropped an album in 2 years yet stays more active than Jay and Puffy. Kidd Kidd performing on the show while you see Effen Vodka in the background, shyt is genius. I just watched the trailer for the new Southpaw movie (shyt looks good as hell) and he is all over that too. Is all of this work (show and movies) coming out under his Cheetah Vision company?????

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Is Angela even a threat to Tommy and Ghost at this point? Can the Feds prosecute a case where the investigator is sleeping with the target?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Angela even a threat to Tommy and Ghost at this point? Can the Feds prosecute a case where the investigator is sleeping with the target?
Yeah, Angela fukking Ghost doesn't change the fact that Ghost is a drug dealer, they'll just remove her from the case and probably investigate her to see if she fukked up the investigation at some point.

This show female fanbase is big asf they eat this type of stuff up. And they ride for tasha lol so they look at it as payback for angie.

Its smart by the writers :manny:

That doesn't make the writers smart though, especially if it was something they just pulled out of their ass just to make women go "Get him girl" The writing was sloppy, how all of a sudden Tasha is torn between Shawn and Ghost.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Whoa homie. POWER is a good show. BUT NOWHERE NEAR THE LEVEL OF THE WIRE. THE WRITING is nowhere near the level of THE WIRE. Character in The Wire were 3 dimensional and the supporting characters in The Wire shyt on main characters in Power.

Don't overrate the Wire.

Nikkas wasn't calling it all that when it was on air. It didn't receive critical acclaim until after it was cancelled :mjlol: I love the Wire. But i'm much more entertained by Power.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Got Damn 50 is ruthless. :merchant:

I can see that young nikka helping Ghost against Kanan.
:yes: he a hitter too so maybe and he was fukked up over Kanan cuttin out his nikka tongue.

but idk i think somebody from the main cast gone die before this season over. My guess is Shawn (by slugs meant for 50) and Angie a get shot and be laid up in the hospital fighting for her life.

I dont think Kanan gone go so soon...even tho he living fast

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Is Angela even a threat to Tommy and Ghost at this point? Can the Feds even prosecute a case where the investigator is sleeping with the target?

She so stupid to believe James wasn't hustling with Tommy with all the lies he's told her :russ:

Plus she knew he used to hustle back when they were kids :banderas:

Angela shouldn't have told Ghost shyt :laff:

Lobos probably already has a mole in the investigation:merchant:

She's got to go :camby:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't overrate the Wire.

Nikkas wasn't calling it all that when it was on air. It didn't receive critical acclaim until after it was cancelled :mjlol: I love the Wire. But i'm much more entertained by Power.
The Wire is on another level aint no show period fukking with it besides The Corner.

Power is cool but :aicmon:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't overrate the Wire.

:dahell:

http://web.archive.org/web/20061013...s/2003/06/television-critics-association.html

From 2003

The Television Critics Association today unveiled its 2003 TCA Award nominations and as usual, critics showed their preference for cutting-edge TV with a flood of heavyweight dramas among the candidates.
This year, HBO snagged a list-topping total of 10 nominations with its strong display in series television. Among the selections are gritty newcomer "The Wire," which received nods for Program of the Year, Outstanding New Program and Outstanding Achievement in Drama;

The show got love from critics from the jump, it just wasn't an awards darling.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That doesn't make the writers smart though, especially if it was something they just pulled out of their ass just to make women go "Get him girl" The writing was sloppy, how all of a sudden Tasha is torn between Shawn and Ghost.
Bruh You know how these hoes is they want what they cant have , who somebody they know is interesting in or they ion want u but they dont want nobody else to have u etc.

She was feeling that nikka way before ghost smashed his first love. Shorty use to get it in the backseat while he watched or shower in front of Bruh. All that teasing type shyt girls do. Plus she know that nikka want her and she can use him for info about her nikka ghost.

she showed she feeling that nikka on the last week episode . Cause like i said hoes want who they cant have( pullin her tittys out an him not givin for no attention/im like a bih sister/mom etc lol. shyt happens everyday my dude Tasha one of them type bytches.