Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The story line with Angela can be spinned because the story shows how diligent she is on moving up in her career, this bringing "ghost" down and lobos down , is more about her furthering her status among the feds than it is getting a drug dealer off the street.

So that may work in ghost favor because she may protect ghost to protect her own career. No way she moving up after being exposed for sleeping with a big time drug dealer.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Other than the fact that Tasha is potentially a cheating cougar:dead:
...Ghost wifed a straight ride or die
Hf6NTto.gif

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
Isn't her name on the main account though?

That's how she's able to skim from that into her own.
i thought she hid what she wanted and was done with that situation :ohhcenation:. either way, the sooner he stops paying those bills the sooner he finds out shes been stacking his bread :cenaisbestforbusiness:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
i thought she hid what she wanted and was done with that situation :ohhcenation:. either way, the sooner he stops paying those bills the sooner he finds out shes been stacking his bread :cenaisbestforbusiness:

Or getting it from Kanan :patrice:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
Nah, Lala has mentioned a couple times this season that Tasha has bank statements being sent to her place.
i remember, she said when she was gonna stop sending them there. the way the scene panned out, it seemed as if she was gonna stop the BS to me

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
yo the way ghost threw dwayde up on the car was funny. dwadye face expression was like "no no no..... but i almost sn1tched" :dead:

ghost know ol boy feeling tasha. ghost know ol boy knew kanan was gettin out early. d wayde better just fukkkk tasha and go back to normal fast. his thirst leavin too many clues.

i got a feeling if he find out tasha and ghost sent kanan to jail. he might tell kanan where the bricks at.