Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
its as easy as the task force using the club shootout to implicate some sort of drug related premeditated shyt about wanting to kill tommy's girl. they bring the girl in for some questioning regarding the night...she says ghost (maybe even purposely trying to take James down so Tommy can become head honcho) and poof..
you heard it here first

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
:dahell:

http://web.archive.org/web/20061013...s/2003/06/television-critics-association.html

From 2003

The show got love from critics from the jump, it just wasn't an awards darling.

Nikkas wasn't calling it all that when it was on air. It didn't receive critical acclaim until after it was cancelled

I'm talking about us. Not cacs and suits in boardrooms. I legit don't remember it being revered as the Holy Grail back in 2002, 2004. But if you want to push that narrative, that's fine :pachaha: I remember people in my hood (my source: my older brother/his friends/cousins) liking it because it was authentic in the way it depicted street life. Then Season 2 happened and all the older dudes I knew hated the swerve to the white characters. Then after that S3 brought everybody back. S4 was the peak with the kids. S5 was rushed. Great show. Amazing show. Didn't get dikksukked until it was cancelled though :manny: Now we're arguing it was always this classic show when I was in high school from 2003-2006 and I don't remember me nor any of my friends ever once referencing it :pachaha:

Regardless....that's old news. Enjoy what we got now :manny:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
club dude as in Kantos??
Victor-Garber-Power.png

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Watching it again one scene that really pissed me off is when Tommy attack Julio. How the fukk you going to attack the one loyal solider you got? Then when ghost set him straight he didnt even apologize to Julio, smh.
breh...as soon as tommy stormed out of the apartment i was heated. if he had done anything more to Julio i wouldve wanted him dead