Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
VERY NICE STORYLINE. THAT PART WHERE GHOST AND T SET UP 50. VERY VERY NICE TWIST.

ONLY BAD PART OF THE EPISODE WAS JULIO MAGICALLY APPEARING AT WHITEY BULGER'S HOUSE (THAT WAS LAZY WRITING)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
50 bossin up on some other shyt...:wow:

His son Dwade is the worst kind of simp I ever seen...There's the type that just throws stupid money at a bytch an then there's this nikka out here ratting out his boss to a bytch who ain't even feeling him...Both are deficient in Y chromosomes but the latter is also lacking braincells...It be horrendous writing if this nikka don't get clipped this season...

The Angela situation is all types of fukked up now...This episode proved they had absolutely nothing on Ghost and his business before Angela put in work...If Ghost would of clipped her ass back in ep1 like I told yall his outlook would be a lot better right now...but nah she's a fed, let her work and uncover your whole operation...They got Tommy, his basic red head and they know about the laundromat...All thanks to Angela...:mjlol:

Only possible way out I see now is Tommy getting pinched and Lobo's goons getting to him behind bars...No other way Ghost can survive this...The you been fukking a drug kingpin career suicide card will not work...Yea Angela cares a lot about her career but it would be retarded if she also sacrificed her freedom to help Ghost...

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
that's your answer right there. "oh i remember you from the 2nd floor of truth."

blackmail her with a black male.

Yea but in the interrogation room you know the feds gonna be looking thru the magic mirror. So Holly is gonna have to find Angela on the street to try and blackmail her which is why I said I didn't know how Holly's gonna do it.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Other than the fact that Tasha is potentially a cheating cougar:dead:
...Ghost wifed a straight ride or die
Hf6NTto.gif

Tasha is so fukking fine :takedat:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, i still think this is a later version of GHOst. They don't show the ghost that put work in, he's trying to go clean and get out like every OG does. All that getting blood on your hands is for the kids. Staying in the game too long, never ends well. 50 is not where he should be.

exactly. the episode where he offed rolla he showed his kills, man popped in the dude crib unnoticed and rolla already knew it was time to go. they clearly been portraying ghost as someone that's certified with the grime, hell, the fact he ain't got no record unlike everybody around him is exactly to portray him as being smarter/one step ahead, however, the ghost we are witnessing is the one that's tryna retire and shyt is all over the place as retiring from the streets never really happens unless you in a coffin or the feds, the people you call friends gon make sure of that.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
welp 2 week drought. i feel like a confused dwayne wade is gon get misused again by tasha and 50. both incidents might do some damage to him. tasha cant trust shawn if good wit kanan. kanan cant trust shawn if he good wit tasha lol. something ugly gon happen. that nikka kanan told shawn don tell her nothin. somethin comin from that direction

holly gotta die or do a bid. kanan gotta stop playin and kill ghost he aint gon be able to take ghost money and work while ghost alive.

the quote that stood out to me this week was ghost tellin kanan
"soon as you take care of one threat another pops up..... i can trust you because you dont flinch" lol

ghost is on to kanan. and ghost is goin to prob fukk around kill shawn first lmao....

greg gotta die 2. angela case will unravel as she will be exposed for suckking ghost dikk during the entire operation lol.
giphy.gif