Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
They started out operating with complete anonymity. That's why Lobos chose them as his distributors. The Feds are really after Lobos. When people started getting killed it forced them to come out in the open. Ghost is like Avon and Tommy is like Stringer Bell. Tommy is more or less the muscle and he represents ghost. That's just the way it's set up. Once word gets out that the Feds are on them I guarantee nobody will want to work with them. Notice how the Feds don't care about the other crews? The Feds only go after he big fish.
Thats How it go lobos returning soon too im interested in seeing if he cuts a deal. Everybody think holly snitching :ohlawd:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
50 the GOAT snake :blessed:

My favourite thing about this season so far has been 50 being in a conversation with someone and then turning away from them to :pachaha:/:youngsabo:/:lolbron: at the camera. He's done it a couple of times now, that I can remember - once out of a car window and once out of regular window at bricks of cocaine.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm both surprised and impressed that Ghost figured Kanaan out. Figured they would stretch that shyt out for a minute but honestly how can anybody with a brain not tell that this nikka is shady as fukk and something is off about his ass? Gonna be interesting to see how he moves now that he's on to him. That inevitable conflict between Ghost and Tommy over this shyt :banderas:.

You gotta have the soap opera, love triangle shyt for the broads brehs. It also plays into the theme of the show...Power. You can't front on the power of p*ssy.

Every time I see that adolescent boy bodied bytch Holly I am :scust:at Tommy. That bytch is is gonna fukk everything up. The angle where you have both Ghost and Tommy's girls on some other shyt is well done though.

50 is having too much fun playing his role :russ:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Back in season 1, holly walk right by the door and saw ghost/angela have sex in the club

I did kinda forget about this but I do remember it now. This will be Holly's out as soon as she see's Angela in the interrogation room. I don't know how she gonna black male Angie with the feds watching but I'm sure she'll do it in some form to save her ass.