Daps
Had to do it :wow:

0qEphKX1.gif

it wouldnt be right if 50 aint kill or get someone killed this episode

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Godamnit Ghost :snoop:

You shoulda gave Holly a one way ticket to the pearly gates...now she finna tell it all to the feds

:scust:@the entitlement earlier in the episode too

:whoo:@Fif moving in on Tasha now
she should die because of that alone..

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Last week, someone said this season was being more soap operay, and I definitely see that.

For instance, last season, Tasha used Shawn just to have someone give her the attention Ghost wasn't giving her since he was running the club. Once she saw she had Shawn wrapped around her finger, she started using him to get info. He was a pawn in her game.

Yet, this episode LaLa is telling Tasha she needs to decide what man she wants to be with and Tasha is saying she's not sure which one she wants to choose :dahell:

How did this turn into a Tasha/Ghost/Shawn love triangle?

This is my only beef with the show. That Tasha/Shawn plot is just so wack and unnecessary.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Nah...that would be dumb. Kanan atleast needs someone he can trust. Otherwise he'll be a top dog with a bunch of unloyal nikkas under him that are 20 years younger and would be quick to put a bullet in his head when the time was right. I wouldn't trust that new RSK nikka or his crew whatsoever :francis: If I'm Kanan, I'd bring in Tommy. Tell Ghost to get down or lay down. Tell Julio I got a job for him. And tell Shawn he not cut out for the game, which is the best fatherly advice a father like Kanan could give.

True true I was thinking he could flip tommy and tell him ghost set him up and that's how he got locked up if that info comes out but well see

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Ghost hooking up with Angela was a blessing in disguise. Now he knows he's being investigated by the feds. At this point is smart to keep Angela close because he needs to know how deep they're going. Now they know the feds are going be on him because of his ties to Tommy. I think Ghost is gonna end up staying with his wife in the end. That's his real fall back.

Ghost isn't as dumb as some people think. People's first reaction to Ghost finding out about Angela investigating Tommy is Ghost should tell Tommy. That would've been dumb because Tommy already accused Ghost of letting him do more so he could take the fall. I think Tommy's main problem is the drugs. He using too much. And AGAIN why he feels the need to drive the same car is beyond me. Why he decides to drive at all. It's New York, you can't catch a cab or use a car service? :mindblown:
Yeah cosign. At this point killing angela would cause way more problems than it would solve. Especially if the feds find out that shes been messing around with the real ghost:ufdup:
My question for yall ( i only watched a couple of eps in season 1)
is how the hell did they come up wit that arrangement where tommy would be in the streets, and ghost would be operating in the shadows
Didnt tommy know that if anything went down he would be the one taking all the risks:dahell:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
This is my only beef with the show. That Tasha/Shawn plot is just so wack and unnecessary.
This show female fanbase is big af they eat this type of stuff up. And they ride for tasha lol so they look at it as payback for angie.

Its smart by the writers :manny:

Last edited:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Yeah cosign. At this point killing angela would cause way more problems than it would solve. Especially if the feds find out that shes been messing around with the real ghost:ufdup:
is how the hell did they come up wit that arrangement where tommy would be in the streets, and ghost would be operating in the shadows
Didnt tommy know that if anything went down he would be the one taking all the risks:dahell:
That Wont the arrangement they both run and operate on the streets. Tommy could be doing exactly what ghost does with Truth only thing is he WANTS to be a kingpin . Ghost wants to be JAMIE & go legit.

Its like Avon and String all over again.

They both street dudes, both have put in work , the other gangsta around new york an jersey know of both ghost and tommy its they empire. Hell Ghost Just caught 2 bodies bout a year ago. He aint playin the shadow he jus aint got no record. And wants to be what Stern is and not tommy/kanan are.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

They started out operating with complete anonymity. That's why Lobos chose them as his distributors. The Feds are really after Lobos. When people started getting killed it forced them to come out in the open. Ghost is like Avon and Tommy is like Stringer Bell. Tommy is more or less the muscle and he represents ghost. That's just the way it's set up. Once word gets out that the Feds are on them I guarantee nobody will want to work with them. Notice how the Feds don't care about the other crews? The Feds only go after he big fish.