Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
yea kanan lawyer mentioned the tail light in season 1. as for ghost sn1tchin yall readin spoilers and blurtin shyt out. to the nikkas watchin spoilers let us enjoy this weeks current events please slow up on the spoiling the next few eps. fukkkk yall get sn1tching from?

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
That shyt was thrill as fukk. Remember that recent thread about people clapping in movie theaters during scenes? Well if this ep were being played in a packed theater, that's the type of scene that'd have the females in attendance hollerin and clapping :russ:

shyt was gangsta as fukk tho
Her big ass tatas squished down in that corset, on top
of trying to lift it up to remove the gun.

And she turned that shyt right off, to go back into
mommy mode

Loved it!!!

Last edited:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
welp 2 week drought. i feel like a confused dwayne wade is gon get misused again by tasha and 50. both incidents might do some damage to him. tasha cant trust shawn if good wit kanan. kanan cant trust shawn if he good wit tasha lol. something ugly gon happen. that nikka kanan told shawn don tell her nothin. somethin comin from that direction

holly gotta die or do a bid. kanan gotta stop playin and kill ghost he aint gon be able to take ghost money and work while ghost alive.

the quote that stood out to me this week was ghost tellin kanan
"soon as you take care of one threat another pops up..... i can trust you because you dont flinch" lol

ghost is on to kanan. and ghost is goin to prob fukk around kill shawn first lmao....

greg gotta die 2. angela case will unravel as she will be exposed for suckking ghost dikk during the entire operation lol.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
mayne....Power is comin up on The Wire status when it comes to great eps......:whew:

ghost and K bout to go at it big time.....and I can't wait till ghost takes it to that club owner dude....he knows that they tryin to make sure he doesn't make the quota so he can buy Truth back.....

Tasha findin out about ghost and angie....:whoo:

LaLa's underwelming titties.....:camby:

goat show....

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mayne....Power is comin up on The Wire status when it comes to great eps......:whew:

ghost and K bout to go at it big time.....and I can't wait till ghost takes it to that club owner dude....he knows that they tryin to make sure he doesn't make the quota so he can buy Truth back.....

Tasha findin out about ghost and angie....:whoo:

LaLa's underwelming titties.....:camby:

goat show....

Whoa homie. POWER is a good show. BUT NOWHERE NEAR THE LEVEL OF THE WIRE. THE WRITING is nowhere near the level of THE WIRE. Character in The Wire were 3 dimensional and the supporting characters in The Wire shyt on main characters in Power.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:blessed: @ 50 character. His roll as antagonist is prospering nicely. And his expressions and moves makes me:lolbron:

:ehh: Ghost making moves with the club and on the streets as soon as he gets to the deposits he'll be good. Sticking around with Angie for Intel and getting his wife back on board slowly, and telling Holly to bounce was great.

Tasha prep with the strap and showing her potential and strength was impressive.:gladbron:

Tommy:what::scust::mjlol: can't wait till he dies of takes the fall. Stupid gullible sucker for love ass CAC.

:russ:@ Flash making moves on the ladies, especially after pops had him sitting on the couch taking notes and listening and shyt

Dope episode season on point so far!

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Had to do it :wow:

0qEphKX1.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could be wrong and just missed a scene but I dont recall any of this snitching business being accused, I know Ghost said "we sent him to jail" but theres other ways he coulda did that.. wasnt the taillight thing the reason Kanan got caught anyway? Ghost/Tasha couldve purposely messed it up:patrice:
Yeah, snitching was never mentioned.

Last season they talked about the tail light, so they probably did something with that. Kanaan seems to smart to drive around with work in the car with a broken tail light.

:patrice:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Whoa homie. POWER is a good show. BUT NOWHERE NEAR THE LEVEL OF THE WIRE. THE WRITING is nowhere near the level of THE WIRE. Character in The Wire were 3 dimensional and the supporting characters in The Wire shyt on main characters in Power.

which season u talkin bout tho?....Power still fresh and gainin momentum....took The Wire till season 3 to go next level.....Power still got time.....:sas1:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last week, someone said this season was being more soap operay, and I definitely see that.

For instance, last season, Tasha used Shawn just to have someone give her the attention Ghost wasn't giving her since he was running the club. Once she saw she had Shawn wrapped around her finger, she started using him to get info. He was a pawn in her game.

Yet, this episode LaLa is telling Tasha she needs to decide what man she wants to be with and Tasha is saying she's not sure which one she wants to choose :dahell:

How did this turn into a Tasha/Ghost/Shawn love triangle?