Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ghost hooking up with Angela was a blessing in disguise. Now he knows he's being investigated by the feds. At this point is smart to keep Angela close because he needs to know how deep they're going. Now they know the feds are going be on him because of his ties to Tommy. I think Ghost is gonna end up staying with his wife in the end. That's his real fall back.

Ghost isn't as dumb as some people think. People's first reaction to Ghost finding out about Angela investigating Tommy is Ghost should tell Tommy. That would've been dumb because Tommy already accused Ghost of letting him do more so he could take the fall. I think Tommy's main problem is the drugs. He using too much. And AGAIN why he feels the need to drive the same car is beyond me. Why he decides to drive at all. It's New York, you can't catch a cab or use a car service? :mindblown:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
BlKGumr.gif

:myman:

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
Ghost hooking up with Angela was a blessing in disguise. Now he knows he's being investigated by the feds. At this point is smart to keep Angela close because he needs to know how deep they're going. Now they know the feds are going be on him because of his ties to Tommy. I think Ghost is gonna end up staying with his wife in the end. That's his real fall back.

Ghost isn't as dumb as some people think. People's first reaction to Ghost finding out about Angela investigating Tommy is Ghost should tell Tommy. That would've been dumb because Tommy already accused Ghost of letting him do more so he could take the fall. I think Tommy's main problem is the drugs. He using too much. And AGAIN why he feels the need to drive the same car is beyond me. Why he decides to drive at all. It's New York, you can't catch a cab or use a car service? :mindblown:
:russ:i asked myself the same question.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Nah hes playing his ass to break up the relationship with him and ghost I think he wants to be top dog all alone

Nah...that would be dumb. Kanan atleast needs someone he can trust. Otherwise he'll be a top dog with a bunch of unloyal nikkas under him that are 20 years younger and would be quick to put a bullet in his head when the time was right. I wouldn't trust that new RSK nikka or his crew whatsoever :francis: If I'm Kanan, I'd bring in Tommy. Tell Ghost to get down or lay down. Tell Julio I got a job for him. And tell Shawn he not cut out for the game, which is the best fatherly advice a father like Kanan could give.

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Another great episode. Show has the fast paced intensity of shows like breaking bad etc, you just wonder will it ever be a let down in the story line, or can they keep you on your seats. Breaking bad was good at introducing a new enemy as the current enemy is fading out. Hopefully power can do the same.

I think it's smart to let ghost hit rock bottom so we can marvel at his rise back to the top. Even after having her heart broken Tasha loyalty still with ghost, damn I need one of them :banderas: Tasha look like she got the kind of puss that make you bust twice every session :blessed:

Kanen is being too sloppy, making a pass at Tasha was a horrible move. But This point with ghost lying to kanen about killing the chick in miami and ghost knowing kanen lied about rollo, their beef could escalate quicker than I thought.

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
Another great episode. Show has the fast paced intensity of shows like breaking bad etc, you just wonder will it ever be a let down in the story line, or can they keep you on your seats. Breaking bad was good at introducing a new enemy as the current enemy is fading out. Hopefully power can do the same.

I think it's smart to let ghost hit rock bottom so we can marvel at his rise back to the top. Even after having her heart broken Tasha loyalty still with ghost, damn I need one of them :banderas: Tasha look like she got the kind of puss that make you bust twice every session :blessed:

Kanen is being too sloppy, making a pass at Tasha was a horrible move. But This point with ghost lying to kanen about killing the chick in miami and ghost knowing kanen lied about rollo, their beef could escalate quicker than I thought.
the showdown between both of them will be epic :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I could be wrong and just missed a scene but I dont recall any of this snitching business being accused, I know Ghost said "we sent him to jail" but theres other ways he coulda did that.. wasnt the taillight thing the reason Kanan got caught anyway? Ghost/Tasha couldve purposely messed it up:patrice: