Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did ghost know

You could tell..like when he asked DWade did he know his dad was out and DWade lied. He knew. He just needed confirmation from the female shooter
The fact someone was sent to off her was further confirmation cause she didn't name him. He knew. Been knew. He knew during the season finale last yr thru flashbacks that Rollo didn't do it cause a nikka knows his enemies. Kanan better strike now or that's his ass....

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Nah, i still think this is a later version of GHOst. They don't show the ghost that put work in, he's trying to go clean and get out like every OG does. All that getting blood on your hands is for the kids. Staying in the game too long, never ends well. 50 is not where he should be.
That shyt gone get him wacked too jus like stringer :wow: cant be half a gangsta

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I agree because the show opening up in season 1 with Ghost showing he was a dog. Home boy just trying to find a way out. Great episode

Tasha pulled the piece out tho, and that baby was clean! :whoo:

That shyt was thrill as fukk. Remember that recent thread about people clapping in movie theaters during scenes? Well if this ep were being played in a packed theater, that's the type of scene that'd have the females in attendance hollerin and clapping :russ:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
That shyt was thrill as fukk. Remember that recent thread about people clapping in movie theaters during scenes? Well if this ep were being played in a packed theater, that's the type of scene that'd have the females in attendance hollerin and clapping :russ:
All The hoes i follow on twitter is Team tasha lol

shyt was gangsta tho :wow: