Official Star Wars Thread #keepupwiththeforce

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Yall see this shyt? Deleted/unfinished scene from the Mortis arc. Revan and Bane . :ohhh:

I was just watching the Mortis arc + this yesterday :dwillhuh:

In Legends there was actually one force user who did officially meet with the Son:
Xendor

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
a few episodes into season 6. I'm glad they're getting into the order 66 stuff cause fuk the Jedi for what they did to Ahsoka :mjgrin:

When I start Rebels next week can I watch that straight through or did they do their episodes out of order again :beli:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
a few episodes into season 6. I'm glad they're getting into the order 66 stuff cause fuk the Jedi for what they did to Ahsoka :mjgrin:

When I start Rebels next week can I watch that straight through or did they do their episodes out of order again :beli:
Straight through

Chaval

Pro
Daps

You can watch it straight through no episodes skips or jumps like in Clones but FYI Rebels is more of a kiddie show compared to clones

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wat6rr.jpg

Ezra

Daps
Just read this week's comics.

3rd issue of the Yoda arc in the main SW title - just aight. I think we're headed to a bigger overarching theme like Bendu or Mortis type shyt.

Issue 1 of the Darth Maul mini series - not great.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Just read this week's comics.

3rd issue of the Yoda arc in the main SW title - just aight. I think we're headed to a bigger overarching theme like Bendu or Mortis type shyt.

Issue 1 of the Darth Maul mini series - not great.
Any of the recent Star Wars comics any good? I was reading the main comic(that started in 2015) and it was aight. Still need to read Darth Vader and Vader Down.

Ezra

Daps
Doctor Aphra is only 3 issues in, and so far it's my favorite of anything theyve done w the new canon . It's like an Indiana Jones type story set in the SW Galaxy. I think theyre going to sue it to reintroduce old republic stuff.