Official Star Wars Thread #keepupwiththeforce

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Rosario Dawson Wants to Play Ahsoka Tano in a Star Wars Movie

:jbhmm: I actually wouldn't mind this but it depends on what era the movie would be taking place. If it was during the Clone Wars you'd need an actress in her mid-teens. If the film takes place say a few years after ROTS you'd need an actress in her 20s. If the film takes place around the Star Wars Rebels period, you'd need a mid thirties actress. This could be difficult to cast because adult Ahsoka is supposed to be '6''2. Not many actresses fit that criteria. I think it would be possible to fake the height however with clever cinematography, in which case I think Rosario Dawson would be perfect. Rosario is underrated in my book.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Rosario Dawson Wants to Play Ahsoka Tano in a Star Wars Movie

:jbhmm: I actually wouldn't mind this but it depends on what era the movie would be taking place. If it was during the Clone Wars you'd need an actress in her mid-teens. If the film takes place say a few years after ROTS you'd need an actress in her 20s. If the film takes place around the Star Wars Rebels period, you'd need a mid thirties actress. This could be difficult to cast because adult Ahsoka is supposed to be '6''2. Not many actresses fit that criteria. I think it would be possible to fake the height however with clever cinematography, in which case I think Rosario Dawson would be perfect. Rosario is underrated in my book.

She's definitely not 6' 2" in the Rebels cartoon, unless they're counting her head appendage? Haha

Ezra

Daps
I think trying to bring animated characters to real life rarely works.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I think trying to bring animated characters to real life rarely works.

Agreed.

Although in the same vein, there are "realistic" 6" Black Series toys of some of the Rebels crew, and they look surprisingly good

Ezra

Daps
Anyone reading Aphra? Keeps getting better/more intriguing. Almost frustrating because Im so eager to see what they're getting at. Every issue ends with a big cliff hanger.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Anyone reading Aphra? Keeps getting better/more intriguing. Almost frustrating because Im so eager to see what they're getting at. Every issue ends with a big cliff hanger.
I'm going to purchase Aphra + Lando & a few others next week after exams are over :heh:
Have there been any more Old Republic references?

Ezra

Daps
I'm going to purchase Aphra + Lando & a few others next week after exams are over :heh:
Have there been any more Old Republic references?

There really haven't been specific Old Republic references. They're just in temples and find relics that are old as shyt. My initial comment about that was just a guess on using this series to bring some back. So far just teases and hints, but nothing even close to specific or solid.

It's still my favorite current run.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
There really haven't been specific Old Republic references. They're just in temples and find relics that are old as shyt. My initial comment about that was just a guess on using this series to bring some back. So far just teases and hints, but nothing even close to specific or solid.

It's still my favorite current run.
Thoughts on Aphra specifically as a character? From what I've heard she's becoming the next Rae Sloane in terms of fan reception.

Ezra

Daps
Thoughts on Aphra specifically as a character? From what I've heard she's becoming the next Rae Sloane in terms of fan reception.
She's aight. Sloane is more developed because there's more time to create her in books than comics. The driods are funny. Like psychotic bizzaro C3P0 and R2.