Official Star Wars Thread #keepupwiththeforce

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs would I be fukking up reading 'Dark Disciple' before finishing 'The Clone Wars' TV series?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The Jedi were idiots in the PT

In TPM on the trade ship. Obi-Wan says it doesn't feel right or something and he says he doesn't sense it

The Gungan leader

Qui-Gonn should have taken Anakin's mother too instead of leaving her as a slave. She wouldn't have had that Tusken train that pushed Anakin over the edge
:picard:

:mjlol:

Ezra

Daps
How important is it though? I'm only on S2.
I think without have the info about Assange Ventress, her relationship with Dooku, the Emperor and her feelings towards the Jedi that are covered in the show - the book wont be as good. I think a lot would go over your head.

Pretty important. I think you'd be fine on the overall plot, but the little things that make it such a good book probably would get glossed over.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I think without have the info about Assange Ventress, her relationship with Dooku, the Emperor and her feelings towards the Jedi that are covered in the show - the book wont be as good. I think a lot would go over your head.

Pretty important. I think you'd be fine on the overall plot, but the little things that make it such a good book probably would get glossed over.
:lolbron: