Official Star Wars Thread #keepupwiththeforce

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Force Awakens: Still just Luke with the now Force Ghosts of Obi-Wan & Yoda :skip:

Them nikkas aint built for war. Are remember in ep 1 qui gon told the queen we can only protect u we cant fight a war for u. That nikka was ahead of his time. He knew they would get bodied. By 2 nikkas at a time

Ezra

Daps
Them nikkas aint built for war. Are remember in ep 1 qui gon told the queen we can only protect u we cant fight a war for u. That nikka was ahead of his time. He knew they would get bodied. By 2 nikkas at a time
Just a small piece of evidence to show he was our best on screen jedi. Im dying for his back story. They seem to be distancing themselves from the prequels so we'll probably never get it.

:to:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Clone Wars related...halfway through season 4

Just finished the episode where Krell reveals he's turned against the Jedi and gets executed...and then the next episode they're dealing with slavers. Do they come back and touch on Krell at all? That'd be pretty big considering he was apparently one of the more highly regarded generals when they first introduced him

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Clone Wars related...halfway through season 4

Just finished the episode where Krell reveals he's turned against the Jedi and gets executed...and then the next episode they're dealing with slavers. Do they come back and touch on Krell at all? That'd be pretty big considering he was apparently one of the more highly regarded generals when they first introduced him
Doesn't get mentioned again, unfortunately.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I've read 'Catalyst', 'Tarkin' and am currently finishing 'A New Dawn'. All are pretty :ehh:. I prefer the Lucano stuff because I feel like his writing is clearer and his characterisation better, although I dislike his tendency towards technical jargon and the overuse of Vader in 'Tarkin' (half of the book feels like a Vader novel).

Ezra

Daps
I didnt care for A New Dawn when I read it. I bet if I read it now, I'd like it much more now that Im more familiar w the Rebels characters.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a small piece of evidence to show he was our best on screen jedi. Im dying for his back story. They seem to be distancing themselves from the prequels so we'll probably never get it.

Which is beyond silly if they are. Too many characters and stories to explore for them to ignore because of some people don't like the movies. I need a Tales of the Jedi Order novel or comic with Jocasta Nu telling stories to Jedi padawans and younglings

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Qui-Gonn couldn't sense danger, disobeyed the council, used mind tricks on innocent people, and basically created Darth Vader by telling his slave mom to kick rocks

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Qui-Gonn couldn't sense danger, disobeyed the council, used mind tricks on innocent people, and basically created Darth Vader by telling his slave mom to kick rocks

He also made his apprentice promise him, on his death bed, to take ownership of training the chosen one.

Qui-Gon was far from perfect, like all other Jedi we've ever seen in any of the movies.

Ezra

Daps

What danger couldn't he sense? What innocent person did he use mind tricks on?

The Council created Darth Vader.