Official Star Wars Thread #keepupwiththeforce

CHL

Superstar
Daps
After Rebels is done the Old Republic should be next unless they start diving into the prequel era (really just want some canon Plagueis, young Palpatine material)
I think the next animated show will be set between Episode 6 & 7. I just hope in the mid 2020's we get a a film trilogy set in an era of the Old Republic, hopefully the KOTOR period. :banderas:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I'm on season 1 of The Clone Wars...are they really doing episodes out of order like they did the movies? :what:

Watched episode 16 earlier and went to watch episode 17 afterwards but it didn't pick up where it left off after 16. Then I read that episode 16 is supposed to be followed by episode 38 and then the Clone Wars movie :mindblown:

Who's bright idea was this :scust::camby:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I'm on season 1 of The Clone Wars...are they really doing episodes out of order like they did the movies? :what:

Watched episode 16 earlier and went to watch episode 17 afterwards but it didn't pick up where it left off after 16. Then I read that episode 16 is supposed to be followed by episode 38 and then the Clone Wars movie :mindblown:

Who's bright idea was this :scust::camby:
:damn: don't watch any further until you've consulted this list:

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Chronological Episode Order | StarWars.com

Some of the episodes in the first three seasons are out of order but after that it's completely chronological (except for the Season 5 premiere).

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps

Ezra

Daps
Ive never seen a good reason why they jumbled the airing order so much. I think I saw something where they made 25 episode seasons, but Disney only has 22 episode seasons. So they had to mix and match the episodes around the first 3 seasons to fit contained arcs together within a TV seasons.

If that makes sense... which it doesn't. Either way it's dumber than Jar Jar

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Speaking of TCW, what happened to Darth Maul after him and his brother get the L from Sidious and he tells him "I have plans for you?" I don't see any episode on Netflix after that one that has him in it, then there he is in Rebels

Ezra

Daps
Speaking of TCW, what happened to Darth Maul after him and his brother get the L from Sidious and he tells him "I have plans for you?" I don't see any episode on Netflix after that one that has him in it, then there he is in Rebels
That's covered in the Son of Dathomir comic.

They're based on the unaired scripts they had for Clone Wars before it was cancelled.

Here's the synopsis
Star Wars: Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

Ezra

Daps
Brehs do I need to watch the animated movie before I can watch 'The Rebels' tv series?
I dont remember there being a movie. Are they calling the hour long premiere a movie? Regardless yes, watch it. If it's what I think it is, it shows how the team formed started with me

Ezra

Daps
In other news - I completely missed the news that this next arc in the Star Wars comics is about Yoda. Was a pleasant surprise when I read it this morning.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont remember there being a movie. Are they calling the hour long premiere a movie? Regardless yes, watch it. If it's what I think it is, it shows how the team formed started with me

Apologies. I meant do I need to watch the Clone Wars movie before watching the Clone Wars TV series?