Sith
Hope/Rogue One
Clones/Jedi
Menace
Force Awakens

At the moment Rogue One is my number 1 followed by
Revenge of the Sith
Return of the Jedi
after those three it gets tricky, but I think I would have to put Force Awakens at the bottom. For me, the story is too open ended for a single viewing. I find all of them enjoyable despite where I put them on my list (which constantly changes)

Ezra

Daps
I can't get into the business of ranking them. It's like choosing between your favorite children. Depends on what mood Im in. However Ep 1 and 2 are the shyt head kids that you love out of obligation more than feelings of endearment.

Ezra

Daps
Dr. Aphra is pretty good 2 issues in. #2 laid the ground work for possibly bringing in Old Republic Era stuff into canon.

Ezra

Daps
It's essentially Indiana Jones in the SW universe. Finding/stealing ancient artifacts. Good vehicle for backstory and setting the stage for a more in depth story about a long long long time ago in a galaxy far far away

Ezra

Daps
Carrie Fisher just had a massive heart attack on a plane from London to LA. In critical condition.

Please be ok Princess.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Dr. Aphra is pretty good 2 issues in. #2 laid the ground work for possibly bringing in Old Republic Era stuff into canon.
Looking through the R1 visual dictionary, one of the rebel senators is from Taris, which has been mentioned yet again in canon even though it was introduced during the Old Republic era (KOTOR) in Legends.

It's only a matter of time until that 4000BBY period is recanonized :blessed:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Looking through the R1 visual dictionary, one of the rebel senators is from Taris, which has been mentioned yet again in canon even though it was introduced during the Old Republic era (KOTOR) in Legends.

It's only a matter of time until that 4000BBY period is recanonized :blessed:

If they just canonize the first KOTOR happenings I'm good :banderas: