Official Star Wars Thread #keepupwiththeforce

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A new Darth Maul comic series was also announced. Takes place pre- Episode 1.
qUVm0dk.png

Wow I didn't know about this :wow:

The more pre-prequel content we get the better.

edit: It's only a miniseries :mjcry:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
half way through catalyst.... :whew:
Almost finished the audiobook.

Galen's a great character.

And what happened with the Geonosians :wow:

Palpatine expertly manipulated the Republic with the Death Star plans

Ezra

Daps
Just finished.

I think my favorite part was the rivalry between Krennic and Tarkin. Also, not sure if Lyra was slightly Force sensitive, or just someone that really believed in the Force and the jedi philosophy of being with nature, ect.

Regardless, cool to see Saw introduced, and how he will be connected w Jyn.

Like the Has Orbitt character a lot too.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Just finished.

I think my favorite part was the rivalry between Krennic and Tarkin. Also, not sure if Lyra was slightly Force sensitive, or just someone that really believed in the Force and the jedi philosophy of being with nature, ect.

Regardless, cool to see Saw introduced, and how he will be connected w Jyn.

Like the Has Orbitt character a lot too.
Lyra probably has a higher midichlorian count (:lolbron:) than a character like Has, but significantly less than an actual force wielder. Although, It's unclear if her experiences were actual connections to the Force or as you said, just derived from her belief in the Force.

How likely do you think it is Tarkin has some involvement in the death of Krennic before Rogue One ends?

Ezra

Daps
Lyra probably has a higher midichlorian count (:lolbron:) than a character like Has, but significantly less than an actual force wielder. Although, It's unclear if her experiences were actual connections to the Force or as you said, just derived from her belief in the Force.

How likely do you think it is Tarkin has some involvement in the death of Krennic before Rogue One ends?

It's possible. After reading the book - my prediction is Krennic is up against it because they still cant figure out the laser. Comes to kidnap Galen, kills his wife, ect. Jyn gets that sweet revenge and murks Krennic.

Then gets cut down by Vader.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
What I'd suggest is that you speak in a more conversational tone. It's extremely obvious that you're reading from a script.

Outside of that everything else is on point. I just subbed.
You're right, it's just difficult to speak as if I'm not reading from a script, when I am. I'm sure it''ll gradually improve with subsequent videos though.