Official Star Wars Thread #keepupwiththeforce

CHL

Superstar
Daps
My issue with him is that he often doesn't differentiate between legends and canon material.

SWE always makes that distinction.
Would you prefer if he ended the titles of lore videos with (Legends) or (Canon), to specify?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you prefer if he ended the titles of lore videos with (Legends) or (Canon), to specify?

I remember u linked a vid about dark side nexus' in the force awaken thread awhile ago do u remember the channel?? Love all the little extra details of star wars like that. Kinda explains why the emporer was so fukkin evil and bout that murder life too cause he can just bathe in energy of the destruction he cause

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I remember u linked a vid about dark side nexus' in the force awaken thread awhile ago do u remember the channel?? Love all the little extra details of star wars like that. Kinda explains why the emporer was so fukkin evil and bout that murder life too cause he can just bathe in energy of the destruction he cause
Must have been this one

Ezra

Daps
As I said - stupendous is aight. Most of his videos are just random guesses where he throws shyt against the wall and hope some of it sticks. Dash Star is like that too.

Those other channels are great.

nobleclonetrooper is another good one. Does reviews of the comics, books, trailers and Rebels episodes every once and a while. Although most of his videos are reviewing the star wars toys, which IDGAF about, so I just skip them.

Stupendous Wave
Star Wars Explained
Star Wars Reading Club
Fact Free
and also jedi council on collider

Ezra

Daps
Now that we got YT covered, let's move to podcasts...

Im almost embarassed about the amount I listen to:

- Coffee with Kenobi : It's really 3 podcats on the same channel, One that reviews the comics, one that reveiws Legends Books (which is great) and one that reviews Rebels

- Full of Sith
- Blast Points

These review the new books:
Star Wars New Canon Book Club
Tarkin's Top Shelf
- The Star Wars Book Club

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Stupendous Wave now has over 400,000 subs :dahell: I recall late last year when he and Antoine Bandele both had around the same amount, less than 100,000. In fact Antoine Bandele had more than him.
:dahell:

CHL

Superstar
Daps

:gladbron:
qUVm0dk.png

Last edited:

Ezra

Daps
Childish Landino

:troll:

I hate this movie so much. Will still see it opening night. :snoop: