Official Star Wars Thread #keepupwiththeforce

Ezra

Daps
Each of the PTs got better from the last. There's a very good story in there somewhere. Unfortunately there's so much crap it makes it difficult for some to see it.

I cant find fault in those that think they're trash, nor with those that feel they're great.

either can be true ...
tumblr_inline_o1ujvpQv9P1qkigpv_540.gif

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Would you prefer if he ended the titles of lore videos with (Legends) or (Canon), to specify?

I don't think he has to title the videos like SWE does but if he's giving information from legends he should at least mention it.

For example peep this video.

This video was made a few months back, and he never once mentions that the entire story of Abeloth is completely non-canon.

Now he did say "all of star wars" so technically that could include legends, but I still think he should've pointed out that this story is no longer canon.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I don't think he has to title the videos like SWE does but if he's giving information from legends he should at least mention it.

For example peep this video.

This video was made a few months back, and he never once mentions that the entire story of Abeloth is completely non-canon.

Now he did say "all of star wars" so technically that could include legends, but I still think he should've pointed out that this story is no longer canon.

So if you had to choose, would you rather he titled the video something like Abeloth (Legends): Star Wars Lore, or kept it as he did but specified in the video it was Legends content?

I'm asking for...future purposes :shaq:

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So if you had to choose, would you rather he titled the video something like Abeloth (Legends): Star Wars Lore, or kept it as he did but specified in the video it was Legends content?

I'm asking for...future purposes :shaq:

He could've just specified it in the video.

I don't know how to feel about that last sentence :mjpls::troll:

Ezra

Daps
Anyone know where the fukk he is pulling his info from? As far as I know, the only time Bane and the creation of the Rule of Two has been discussed in canon is Yoda's encounter with Darth Bane in the Clone Wars finale. And they sure as hell didnt talk about all this

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Anyone know where the fukk he is pulling his info from? As far as I know, the only time Bane and the creation of the Rule of Two has been discussed in canon is Yoda's encounter with Darth Bane in the Clone Wars finale. And they sure as hell didnt talk about all this

Here are the sources for canon Bane Darth Bane
I'll check them out at some point and see if it was mentioned.

If it wasn't...Fan fiction? :snoop:

Ezra

Daps
Watched that this morning. Now that Ive had some time to research, so far this is all I could find that's Bane canon

Darth Bane
DARTH BANE
An ancient and legendary Sith Lord, it was Darth Bane who saw that the Sith traditions of old were ultimately a dead end. All too often, squabbling Sith in their bid for power upended carefully laid plans. After the Sith were decimated by the Jedi Knights of a thousand years ago, Bane enacted the Sith rule of two: there would be only two active Sith at one time -- a Dark Lord to embody the power, and an apprentice to crave it. These Sith would operate in the shadows, favoring guile and conspiracy to bring down their opponents rather than brute force -- that is, until it was time to rise and subjugate the galaxy.

That's and what happened in Clone Wars is the only thing I can find. Doesnt say shyt about who killed Bane or anything else. Im so perplexed by this and it's driving me nuts

Ezra

Daps
Catalyst and TFA 3D Blu Ray drops tomorrow. More importantly the new special features.

A new Darth Maul comic series was also announced. Takes place pre- Episode 1.
qUVm0dk.png

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Catalyst and TFA 3D Blu Ray drops tomorrow. More importantly the new special features.

qUVm0dk.png
It's the 15th in AUS so I'm currently reading it :lolbron:

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

qUVm0dk.png
Gonna pass on the blu for now in hopes for a price drop but knowing Disney that might not happen:francis: