Daps
Anyone watch the Flash? Alchemy is like a cross of Kylo and Snoke :dwillhuh:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Yeah I've honestly never come across that before :ohhh: @Vincenzo_Corleone any articles that cover it?

I'll look for some, there's remnants of it left in the novel as well - Anakin mentions (to either Padme or Palpatine) that he's been looking at holocrons but couldn't find anything.

In the movie all that's left is "The Jedi don't trust me...I know there's things they're not telling me about the force".

I'm positive Lucas talks about it in the dvd extras as well, will see if I can find it.

CHL

Superstar
Daps

Zahn wants to write Palpatine, and Wendig wants to write the currently non-canon HK47 :patrice:

Ezra

Daps
We dont need a Palpatine book. Just make Plagueis canon:damn:

If they do have another Palpatine book, just let Luceno write it.

Give Zahn something else.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
We dont need a Palpatine book. Just make Plagueis canon:damn:

If they do have another Palpatine book, just let Luceno write it.

Give Zahn something else.
Agreed. If there was a single Legends novel I could choose to be canonized it would definitely be Plagueis. I can see how they have some issues in doing so though. The novel references several other time periods, by mentioning Bane, Vitiate, Andeddu etc, and they may not want to canonize all of that, at least not yet.

Ezra

Daps
lol canon is whatever u want it to be. who gives af.
This is true... until it conflicts with a new storyline.

There's no reason you cant consider some of the legends stuff canon. Old Republic, Plagueis, Kenobi ect

But there's no way you can consider the Thrawn Trilogy or any of that shyt canon.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is true... until it conflicts with a new storyline.

There's no reason you cant consider some of the legends stuff canon. Old Republic, Plagueis, Kenobi ect

But there's no way you can consider the Thrawn Trilogy or any of that shyt canon.
Why not.

If someone liked the thrawn trilogy over TFA what's stopping them.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why not.

If someone liked the thrawn trilogy over TFA what's stopping them.

Nothing, besides the fact that the majority of new material will directly contradict it.

I enjoy plenty of non-canon material, but I recognize the fact that it isn't canon.

I basically look at it like an alternate reality or what if scenario.

Ezra

Daps
Speaking of the new material - Finished Ahsoka. It was a bit underwhelming. Glad I read it, but not nearly as good as the last few books.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
@Ezra @2 Up 2 Down I find it curious how Rakata Prime is listed as a canon planet in the TFA visual dictionary despite no mentions of it in any other canon sources thus far. Considering it's links in Legends with the Rakatans, Infinite Empire & later Revan (& Bane), perhaps this is a hint at something much bigger down the line in in terms of movies? :patrice: :shaq: