Official Star Trek: Picard thread

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
This wasn't good...

It was very good! Where was this version of the show last year? Chock full of references and callbacks as well.

A proper Federation fleet with Sovereign, Akira, Streamrunne classes, loads and 4 from Star Trek Online as well.

Q before he clicked his fingers looked really good.

USS Excelsior! A new USS Stargazer! USS Hikaru Sulu, USS Grissom.

Guinan recounting adventures we never saw and proving she knows Picard better than anyone else.

The use of music from several Trek films and series was a nice touch too.

Borg Queen's ship looked good.

It seems they definitely took onboard the criticisms against last series and I think bringing in a new showrunner has helped as well.

Hope they don't fukk it up.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Good first ep and they address Q age right away. My only gripe is I wish Janeway made a cameo. Considering her connections with the Borg and Q.

Daps
Q is back to teach a senile Picard more lessons. The Borg Queen and em seem to have given up trying to assimilate or are hunted by the mirror universe Federation.

I love the concept of Q and the Borg but was hoping we could move past those two species and explore other quadrants/galaxies.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Q is back to teach a senile Picard more lessons. The Borg Queen and em seem to have given up trying to assimilate or are hunted by the mirror universe Federation.

I love the concept of Q and the Borg but was hoping we could move past those two species and explore other quadrants/galaxies.

Watch discovery they are going against an unknown species from another galaxy

Daps
Watch discovery they are going against an unknown species from another galaxy

I'd rather not, the majority of the cast is everything other than hetero. I believe one of them is multidimensional faq, it's ridiculous.

I hope they get back on track with that series, but I fukks with Picard. Hopefully they expand to new areas in season 3. Still looking forward to a good season 2.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
S2 opener was easily the best non Lower Decks nutrek episode :banderas:

I LOVED the encounter with the Borg, Borg - Federation showdowns never get old :ohlawd:

The scene where Q showed up and Picard reaction was comedy :pachaha:

Q snapping his fingers to make himself old like Picard :mjlol:

"Q, GOT DAMN Q :upsetfavre: "

:laff: