Official Star Trek: Picard thread

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
What star trek nemesis should have been was a q movie continuing the trail. They missed two big opportunities in the last two next generation movies. Not sure why they thought so small with them. Insurrection in 98 should have been a dominion war movie. Both two obvious ideas smh.

Last edited:

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Can’t say I was impressed by that trailer at all. I was much more interested in the cast and character reveals for Strange New Worlds. Didn’t enjoy the new Prodigy trailer either. I still think the character design for Janeway is a bit shyt. No interest in the air date for Discovery as I have barely any care for the show at all never mind one where Burnham is captain.

A disappointing Star Trek Day all round.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This any good?

Not a hardcore Trekkie, but I was a fan of TNG/DS9/Voyager back in the day but I haven't checked this out yet. Thinking about marathoning the first season.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All of it I've maintained this nutrek shyt is trash I will watch for Q and the borg queen though. Wasn't even going to watch season 2 originally.

man Stahp it :heh: just enjoy it for what its worth.... i dont see the distinction between this and the old shyt, star trek = star trek