Official Star Trek: Picard thread

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
That was even better than last week.

Dukat, Martok & Sarek's skulls on display!
Sisko, Spock and Amanda? Probaly more likely Perrin.
Spot!
And the Metreon Cascade from Voyager.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
ep. 3 also very good.
good characters too.
and the good doctor ....

MV5BMWIwNTRjMTMtZDQ2NS00YjRkLTk1MzgtZDI3NjkzYTY1OGY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk0OTQxNjg@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm sorry when Rios fell off the fire escape during transport was :mjlol: Seemed like an L Boimler would take in Lower Decks :pachaha:

Borg Queen got robbed of the location of the Watcher :skip: That was an nice twist.

Hearing somewhat modern music (California Dreaming) in a Star Trek episode was weird to hear.

Seven husband got blown into pieces by a phaser shot by her lesbian lover from another timeline #GMB

This episode kinda reminded me of that Voyager two parter where they time traveled to LA in the 90s, one of the most fun Star Trek episodes ever.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I'm sorry when Rios fell off the fire escape during transport was :mjlol: Seemed like an L Boimler would take in Lower Decks :pachaha:

Borg Queen got robbed of the location of the Watcher :skip: That was an nice twist.

Hearing somewhat modern music (California Dreaming) in a Star Trek episode was weird to hear.

Seven husband got blown into pieces by a phaser shot by her lesbian lover from another timeline #GMB

This episode kinda reminded me of that Voyager two parter where they time traveled to LA in the 90s, one of the most fun Star Trek episodes ever.

You think they will see sisko at the bell riots.
:ohhh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only Whoopi can play Guinan

If we were to pick this storyline apart, Picard visited guinan back on tng in the 1800s. She should know who he is.