Official Star Trek: Picard thread

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
man Stahp it :heh: just enjoy it for what its worth.... i dont see the distinction between this and the old shyt, star trek = star trek
I do this shyt ain't hitting for me I don't enjoy it. Gave up on discovery season 1 lol. Won't be going back Picard hopefully Iike it this season. If I don't I will shyt on it and won't be back lol.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I do this shyt ain't hitting for me I don't enjoy it. Gave up on discovery season 1 lol. Won't be going back Picard hopefully Iike it this season. If I don't I will shyt on it and won't be back lol.

I havent watched discovery either but picard was a nice side story....:manny:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I havent watched discovery either but picard was a nice side story....:manny:

tteigen.gif

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
SNW coming in May and renewed.

Prodigy second half later in the year, a whopping 30 episodes still to come.

Discovery back soon and renewed. Don't care i gave up.

Lower Decks in the summer & renewed.

The next film coming in a couple of years but then they say that every 6 months when they announce a new one that never comes to anything.

The Wrath Of Khan getting another cinema release for the 40th Anniversary.

New Star Trek game coming to PC/Xbox/PS

I'd like to say the franchise is in a good place but that remains to be seen. LD and Prodigy flying the flag really. Last 2 episodes of Prodigy have been excellent. Especially the Kobayashi Maru ep.

Spock, Scotty, Uhura, Odo & Crusher on the 1701-D bridge with old audio clips and new Gates McFadden dialogue

And dialogue taken from TWOK.

And Captain Chakotay finally appearing, only to find out that he has probably been stuck in the Delta Quadrant for an extra 17 years and 7 of those years he's stuck there twice! I bet the minute Neelix left he turned up on the asteroid. Or better yet was waiting there with the crew in secret until Voyager departed. Imagine that. We defo going to see Neelix in this show.

And Okona from TNG. Randomly. Was random enough when he turned up in LD

Even if like myself you find a lot to hate on with PIC or DSC at least there is always going to be something good around.

SNW and PIC S2 are really the last chance for the live action stuff to be good because the animated shows are the ones really representing the ethos and heart of Trek.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Nobody posted the new trailer that came out a few days ago :dahell: Another TNG character is back and appears in the Trailer.