Official Star Trek: Picard thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:damn::mjcry:Icheb (but he look nothing like the OG)

all the Seven scenes were bad ass :krs: Seven as a villgiante :ooh:

Wonder how The Doctor would feel about this :ohhh: Hopefully we get some scenes with them two

Picard over exaggerating as the bounty hunter or whatever was :lolbron:

Agnes :picard:, although had a feeling she might be :demonic:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn::mjcry:Icheb (but he look nothing like the OG)

all the Seven scenes were bad ass :krs: Seven as a villgiante :ooh:

Wonder how The Doctor would feel about this :ohhh: Hopefully we get some scenes with them two

Picard over exaggerating as the bounty hunter or whatever was :lolbron:

Agnes :picard:, although had a feeling she might be :demonic:
It was rumored the doctor will appear in season 2. I would imagine someone still has to help maintain her implants from time to time.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't get why Agnes killed old boy? Is she working with Starfleet and the Romulan special police?

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'mma guess she working for a party we haven't been introduced to yet

Prob section 31 as well.
Yea, y'all probably right, its kind of funny Bruce Maddox lab got blown up, she was in involved with him but they didn't get at here, and wouldn't the ships log record her applying malpractice and killing him:jbhmm:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, y'all probably right, its kind of funny Bruce Maddox lab got blown up, she was in involved with him but they didn't get at here, and wouldn't the ships log record her applying malpractice and killing him:jbhmm:
She will probably alter the log and erase the emh most recent memory. We saw a whole voyager episode involving this once.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
They had ichab in this episode :krs: :wow:

Seven name dropped Yoyager :banderas:

Great episode, Raffi though :mjcry: They have crackheads in the 24th century :dwillhuh:

Everybody called Jurati being up to no good :wow:

Also, the actress that played the woman Seven had beef with looks JUST like Counselor Troi
That's exactly what I was thinking the whole time.
I still don't get why Agnes killed old boy? Is she working with Starfleet and the Romulan special police?
I'm not happy about it, but I suspect time travel (or at least claims about time travel) will be involved. When she was killing him she said something about what somebody showed her. Also, the Romulan Ex-Borgs were talking about a prophecy about "The Destroyer" who would lead the Synths in killing everyone.

I think the Romulan secret cult-within-a-cult group has convinced everyone that they have received messages from the future about a machine uprising. Either they're lying, or its a self-fulling prophecy that Picard can prevent somehow.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
ok ep
didn't really care until the last 10, when Picard finally finds her and when she finally realizes she's a synth. The sequence of her piecing her dream a\was cool, so is the little box dude had.

next week looks good

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed it overall I'm not in love with the show tbh but the last two episodes have been straight. Also :russ: