Official Star Trek: Picard thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I knew that ship that came with the :cape: at that battle scene was gonna be Seven, surprised Picard knew who she was. Then again they are both former Borg drones and Voyager returning to earth was probably a big news story at the time :manny:

I know its not but next week looks like an holodeck episode. That preview reminded me of DS9 S7 episode budda budda bing where the DS9 crew had to save Vic Fontaine from Hologram mobsters :laff: :laff: Next week is probably an comedy/fukkery episode.

Also ol' girl from the Daystrom Institute is the show's version of Tilly :pachaha: Love those Barclay, Tilly characters in Trek.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YoiI8ih.gif

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew that ship that came with the :cape: at that battle scene was gonna be Seven, surprised Picard knew who she was. Then again they are both former Borg drones and Voyager returning to earth was probably a big news story at the time :manny:

I know its not but next week looks like an holodeck episode. That preview reminded me of DS9 S7 episode budda budda bing where the DS9 crew had to save Vic Fontaine from Hologram mobsters :laff: :laff: Next week is probably an comedy/fukkery episode.

Also ol' girl from the Daystrom Institute is the show's version of Tilly :pachaha: Love those Barclay, Tilly characters in Trek.

She is deff a spy

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The additions of Kid Samurai and Seven of Nine should make Picard's crew more tolerable.
I still think Rafi is awful. The character and the actress.
They wanted to give us someone who worked with Picard and felt betrayed by him then they should have brought back Ro Laren. She and Picard have a complicated history that we have seen some of already, she's an established character and Michelle Forbes is a good actor.

2624354884_2388c32ab1.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo that romulan ninja was no joke swiped that dude's head clean off!!!...:whoo: also 7 of 9 is in for the fukkery...:ohlawd:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The additions of Kid Samurai and Seven of Nine should make Picard's crew more tolerable.
They wanted to give us someone who worked with Picard and felt betrayed by him then they should have brought back Ro Laren. She and Picard have a complicated history that we have seen some of already, she's an established character and Michelle Forbes is a good actor.
I feel you lol but Ro is probably dead unfortunately since the Dominion wiped out all the Maquis.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2624354884_2388c32ab1.jpg

I don't think she wants to act in star trek

Fun fact she was suppose to be in ds9