Official Star Trek: Picard thread

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm enjoying this episode so far doesn't feel like trek still.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Alot of information was in this episode... havesting former borg for their parts, Starfleet abandoning planets and the quadrants in disarray, name dropped quark and the ferrengi's, starfleet is in on the conspiracy as well, the doctor killing maddox...:mindblown: RIP ichab...

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
They had ichab in this episode :krs: :wow:

Seven name dropped Yoyager :banderas:

Great episode, Raffi though :mjcry: They have crackheads in the 24th century :dwillhuh:

Everybody called Jurati being up to no good :wow:

Also, the actress that played the woman Seven had beef with looks JUST like Counselor Troi

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They had ichab in this episode :krs: :wow:

Seven name dropped Yoyager :banderas:

Great episode, Raffi though :mjcry: They have crackheads in the 24th century :dwillhuh:

Everybody called Jurati being up to no good :wow:

Also, the actress that played the woman Seven had beef with looks JUST like Counselor Troi
This is the first time I actually enjoyed an episode seven was dope. I wish they would stop recasting some of these characters but I know they might have tried reaching out or it could have been money who knows.

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I didn't catch it while I watched the episode but parts of the Voyager theme song played towards the end of this scene :wow:

full

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
This is the first time I actually enjoyed an episode seven was dope. I wish they would stop recasting some of these characters but I know they might have tried reaching out or it could have been money who knows.
The OG ichab actor kinda said something disrespectful about an actor from Star Trek Discovery that got assaulted by Kevin Spacey :francis:

tumblr_oyv8xfNB2H1wgjpmyo2_500.png

Dude is probably blackballed :mjlol:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The OG ichab actor kinda said something disrespectful about an actor from Star Trek Discovery that got assaulted by Kevin Spacey :francis:

tumblr_oyv8xfNB2H1wgjpmyo2_500.png

Dude is probably backballed :mjlol:

Yep that would do it lol. Oh well thats his fault so never mind on the previous statement I guess the guy who played Maddox originally is basically semiretired from acting but it wasnt the same because he has such a distinctive voice imo so I wasn't at all convinced it was him. I liked the episode though seven is a straight savage. I know babylon 5 fans probably pissed about the rangers thing lol.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yep that would do it lol. Oh well thats his fault so never mind on the previous statement I guess the guy who played Maddox originally is basically semiretired from acting but it wasnt the same because he has such a distinctive voice imo so I wasn't at all convinced it was him. I liked the episode though seven is a straight savage. I know babylon 5 fans probably pissed about the rangers thing lol.
They can kick rocks, Babylon 5 was she it