Official Star Trek: Picard thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I could've watched 7 hours of Picard, Riker and Troi. The easy chemistry those three actors have with one another is so much fun to watch.

The past 2-3 episodes have been really good but my one issue is that they separated Picard and Elnor. I think having the dynamic of the person who felt abandoned by Picard as a child interacting with the fake girl who feels like Picard upended her life would be fun to watch.

Also I've been bothered by Allison Pill not showing any consistency with how she's portrayed Dr. Jurati.
If she's been on a secret mission to make sure synths never become a threat to the universe then she's been alternately a better undercover spy than James Bond and as bumbling a spy as Maxwell Smart.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:francis: guess Agnes is working for Star fleet...was hoping it was something else, but with only 10 eps, guess it's too tight to explore

:krs: Riker and Troi:banderas:

Pizza looks good :eat:

loved all the riker/troi scenes

next week looks dope

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
RIP Hugh :mjcry:

Riker and Troi :wow: Troi looks completely different but her voice is still the same, before she spoke I thought the actress was a recast for a second.

"you wanna be ass deep in Rolumans for the rest of your life?" :dame:

Seven back next week :lupe:

The previews made it look like she might possibly
Take over the Borg Queen's chamber and become the leader of the free Ex-Borgs.