Official Star Trek: Picard thread

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm loving this Picard, while Picard is not like the Picard of TNG, 2-3 decades of being retired and holding a grudge against Starfleet makes his new perspective believable

Him leading a team into space is what im worried about:lolbron::usure:

But its a great time to be a scifi/space fan:blessed:

Edit: fukk y'all shytting on Discovery, shyt was legit:whew: after TNG, DS9, TOS, its the next best Trek to me, voyager and enterprise were trying to be TNG but could not measure up:flabbynsick:

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
EPibWZBU0AMdHtf

I still wonder if that was supposed to be a joke sign put up to scare new arrivals.
They made the point that "The Artifact" is cut off from the Collective. Is it still able to assimilate people? (There was a line about running away if your badge starts changing color).

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Thoughts on the most recent episode...

Hugh back :wow: "I Borg" is one of my favorite Trek episodes ever :mjcry:

This episode was great, theme song has grown on me, loved the musical choices throughout the episode.

That top secret ship has an EMH so the Doc from Voyager is still out there somewhere :wow:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm not the biggest Star Trek expert, but I thought that The Next Generation mentioned that there was no money in the Federation anymore. But there were some references to the "cost" of going on the journey this week. Did they retcon the "no money" thing away, or does "cost" mean something non-monetary?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm not the biggest Star Trek expert, but I thought that The Next Generation mentioned that there was no money in the Federation anymore. But there were some references to the "cost" of going on the journey this week. Did they retcon the "no money" thing away, or does "cost" mean something non-monetary?

:jbhmm: they gotta get paid in something even the ferengi's have latnum bars...