Official Star Trek: Picard thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
There's a DS9 Easter egg in the city shot of Boston.. An billboard ad for Sisko's second wife Cassidy Yates...

xHQEXd3.jpg

Looks like shes still in the freighter business, I thought she went to an alternate universe and became an Doctor on the Orville :troll:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Nice catch.
I didn't catch it lol someone on another forum did.. When Picard was doing the interview at his house the camera briefly cut to a Trill which reminded me of Jadzia & Enzi Dax. I thought THAT was the DS9 Easter egg since a Trill is a major character in DS9, but then someone posted that Yates billboard :banderas:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I didn't catch it lol someone on another forum did.. When Picard was doing the interview at his house the camera briefly cut to a Trill which reminded me of Jadzia & Enzi Dax. I thought THAT was the DS9 Easter egg since a Trill is a major character in DS9, but then someone posted that Yates billboard :banderas:
I'm gonna have to watch a second time I miss this type of stuff.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Joint was pure flames....it feels like a mix of nBSG and DS9 from a direction standpoint.

Finally glad we are in post-DS9/Dominion War/Nemesis Trek-Era...

You'd think Starfleet would be peaceful after 3 Borg incursions, The Dominion War, and AI Rebellion?

Something had to give.....