Official Star Trek: Picard thread

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what series do i need to be up on for this to make sense? It looks dope btw

I researched best of both worlds and the episode right after that. I then went with the reunion episodes with Spock on Romulus, and chain of command. I didn't feel like sitting through nemesis again

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I researched best of both worlds and the episode right after that. I then went with the reunion episodes with Spock on Romulus, and chain of command. I didn't feel like sitting through nemesis again
I don't blame ya

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Just watched it, Wow! Great episode to open to series :banderas:

I was :mjcry: when Data's "daughter" got killed at Starfleet in SF, yea their was a swerve but I didn't expect a major character death in the opening episode :damn:

At first I thought those two ppl living with Picard were Vulcan but then later on in the episode it was reveled that they were Roluman :ohhh:

Looks like the Rolumans somehow stole a Borg Cube :dead: Can't wait to see the fukkery of how they pulled that off..

My alien breh was android Pawging only to get murked by some goons that transported into her apartment :francis:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Yeah he probably also needs to check out Measure of a Man since it seems like that episode will be important also after watching Episode one of Picard. It is also just a great episode in general.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Just watched it, Wow! Great episode to open to series :banderas:

I was :mjcry: when Data's "daughter" got killed at Starfleet in SF, yea their was a swerve but I didn't expect a major character death in the opening episode :damn:

At first I thought those two ppl living with Picard were Vulcan but then later on in the episode it was reveled that they were Roluman :ohhh:

Looks like the Rolumans somehow stole a Borg Cube :dead: Can't wait to see the fukkery of how they pulled that off..

My alien breh was android Pawging only to get murked by some goons that transported into her apartment :francis:
she was a synth, like effing a doll, it doesn't count, you can only give him so much props

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dope first start. Definitely more contemplative than I thought it would be but I enjoyed that. The narrative "twists" were really interesting and heartfelt. Knew the ending was going to be what the ending was and that's a very cool setup for what's to come. Maybe if I have any "complaints" about the episode is it relies a lot on Star Trek lore and if you're not up on that shyt or forgot it, you'll be lost so it's a little hard to penetrate for the uninitiated. But man I really enjoyed it