Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I mean on some serious shyt. Does it happen? Yeah. But is the shyt for real for real? I doubt it. fukk you look like telling a grown man to eat a penis because he doesn't like a movie you like? I always figure that shyt is for giggles
A poster suggested he had sex with my mom in the BvS thread. Dudes is taking this shyt to heart :dead:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean.... I'm not even sure what we at the moment are trynna get at. :heh:

If you really care for my opinion (which I know you dont:troll:) or want to know what I think (which I know you dont:skip:). I ready for an adult Spiderman. :ld:

I grew up watching a Peter Parker who was a grown man working at the Daily Bugle, his girlfriend was on Broadway and etc. But I guess this is what it is, and until I see the final product, I'm not gonna hate on it. If its good then its good, if its not the its not.:manny:

But I do disagree, kids is pushing them to the billion mark. Its one thing for a cat like you to just go.... maybe you have a bad PAWG or sexy Asian broad and she wants you to take her. But its another thing for you to take your wifey/babymother, your adorable baby daughter and your son that carries your fullname and will one day rule over your kingdom.

Tickets from them families > a nicca going dolo or maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe taking his shorty

Martha

Sounds like we agree on a few things....I'm just going to trash what I see now,and I'll come back and admit I was wrong if I am,just like I did with Logan:wow:

I think these movies making a billion are simply the cause of extreme fanboys/stans going to see these movies multiple times caught up in the hype,sometimes justifiable.

But when its not justifiable,let's just say the DC vs Marvel wars are good for the business.....it's big business to be polarizing,when the stans ain't talking about u,the haters are constantly reminding you,and forcing the opposition to support any and everything just to be on the right side....Marvel and DC=Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.

Sony so desperate for a piece of the action,out here with Spiderman looking like Kaitlyn:mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean on some serious shyt. Does it happen? Yeah. But is the shyt for real for real? I doubt it. fukk you look like telling a grown man to eat a penis because he doesn't like a movie you like? I always figure that shyt is for giggles

But the thing is... it shouldnt have to go there. Maybe cats do that with "they boys" but to niccas you dont know like that, you dont go there. Cuz most cases its gonna go somewhere else.

When you earlier said "leave this stan war out my Spidey threads" my 1st response to you shouldnt be;

"fukk you and your Spidey threads, suck my dikk you Spidey Stan fagg0t":pacspit::pacspit:

I mean really?:picard:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Sounds like we agree on a few things....I'm just going to trash what I see now,and I'll come back and admit I was wrong if I am,just like I did with Logan:wow:

I think these movies making a billion are simply the cause of extreme fanboys/stans going to see these movies multiple times caught up in the hype,sometimes justifiable.

But when its not justifiable,let's just say the DC vs Marvel wars are good for the business.....it's big business to be polarizing,when the stans ain't talking about u,the haters are constantly reminding you,and forcing the opposition to support any and everything just to be on the right side....Marvel and DC=Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.

Sony so desperate for a piece of the action,out here with Spiderman looking like Kaitlyn:mjcry:

The good brother @MartyMcFly aint gonna stand for that:picard:

Martha

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I can't really get a handle on what the box office for this will look like. It'll be good, but I can't call right now if I think it'll reach billion dollar status.

I think a sure fire way to push it past that threshold would be to rein in the audience that was propping up Hunger Games, Twilight, The Maze Runner, and all of those other YA movies. The comic book film genre hasn't really captured that tween, CW, ABC Family, I ship him with her type audience yet. We know this will bring in all of the nerds and bored summer goers, but so did the Sony films. Will be interesting how much the HS stuff actually does play into this, and if the Peter love interests will spark tumblr blogs, character shipping, and fanfiction like the YA films tend to do, especially if there ends up being a love triangle between Peter, Liz, and Mary Jane.

This post is probably way off topic and shyt but I'm lost on what y'all are even discussing:mjlol: